Nervous and I don't know why!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok, that's a lie I know why. I'm still nervous!

We've had 4 losses. In those losses I never made it past 6 weeks. I got a BFP and started bleeding basically as soon as it turned BFP!

We have a good strong HB. I feel pregnant. I just have peace. However, I'm still nervous about my ultrasound monday that baby's HB will be gone. My cervix "felt" open for awhile, but not anymore. No signs of bleeding (only slight irritation from progesterone gel and ultrasound...basically when I'm messed with "down there").

I am not afraid of a loss, but at the same time it scares me because anything can happen. I keep reminding myself of my motto for this pregnancy, "God is in control, God has a plan, I can't change it." Its comforting and I feel peace.

Monday at 2pm. Please let it come quickly!

December 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((hugs)))

December 9th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Veteran
I understand how you feel. I have those irrational fears as well. I'm almost 11 weeks along, have had no bleeding, terribly obvious symptoms, and yet I'm terrified that when I go to the doctor in a couple of weeks and we try to hear the heartbeat, that we'll discovered I've had a missed miscarriage. I have no reason to believe that, but I had an early miscarriage before, and just scared it will happen again. I can't wait to feel "safe".
December 9th, 2011, 01:33 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally understand how you feel. I have had 4 losses already and I am greateful and thankful for the boys I do have..and that its out of my control if it did happen, but the fear still sits there I am worreid on how it will affect myself and my husband. I to have an ultrasound on Monday. Mine is at 230 tho. Will be praying for the both of us. What was your babies heartbeat last ultrasound?
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

December 9th, 2011, 02:23 PM
~*Amy*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MebbieBebbie View Post
I understand how you feel. I have those irrational fears as well. I'm almost 11 weeks along, have had no bleeding, terribly obvious symptoms, and yet I'm terrified that when I go to the doctor in a couple of weeks and we try to hear the heartbeat, that we'll discovered I've had a missed miscarriage. I have no reason to believe that, but I had an early miscarriage before, and just scared it will happen again. I can't wait to feel "safe".

Same story here. I don't think I'll relax until I get that first u/s, see the hb and make it past 12 weeks. The 23rd can't come quick enough!

Thank you cavewoman for my amazing siggie!!

Please don't mention on FB!
2 Angels in Heaven...Always remembered
Wanna go to Florida?>>>> MY FLORIDA GETAWAY
December 9th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2lilmen View Post
What was your babies heartbeat last ultrasound?

Lil one's heart rate was 139 a week and half ago. And this lil one's heart rate (the little up and down lines - EKG looking/monitor whatever) looks a lot better compared to DD's. She was born with a heart defect and her EKG/monitor/whatever just looks funky compared to normal (basically showing her heart working harder, additional strain).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search