2 quick questions.

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2011, 12:36 PM
melissa_rae's Avatar Ready to be a Mommy.
1. Is anybody else experencing constapation one day and then not the next. Like not lose stools but actually being able to go sorry for the tmi.
2. I have read that your supposed to get white bumps around your nipples. I dont have them. I have noticed like one or two little bumps but there not all over. Should i be worried about this?
December 9th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. I have a hard time going (need to but can't) and when I do it's lose. Tmi I know, but my tummy is very messed up feeling. I need the house to myself and unlimited time.
2. I wouldn't worry at all. I think that is one symptom that depends on the person and pregnancy.

December 9th, 2011, 01:37 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am constipated then have *able* movements the next, I think it all has to do with our fluid intake, prenatals and what we ate the day befor

bumps on nipples(areolas)
I have had them since I had my first son and not even during my pregnancy with him. I do notice they are whiter now, sorry TMI, but its true. They have stayed since having my first son. I wouldnt worry about it if I were you. After you start breastfeeding you will notice it more, or maybe perhaps further along you will be.
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

December 9th, 2011, 02:41 PM
~*Jess*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~*Jess*~
1. Yes. it sucks big time. I hate it.
2. This is my fourth, and I don't get many at all during any of the pregnancies. It all depends on the person. I noticed that I have more each pregnancy but with my first I had like 2 bumps...that was it. Its nothing to worry about if you don't have them though. Its like any other symptom, depends on the person.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search