Baby Names

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2011, 09:32 AM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone have their baby names picked out yet?

We have ours! For the first time ever!!!!! haha Usually we wait till the last minute but over the last cpl of years and babies we've aquired a list of names we love and that fit our pattern So we are good to go whether we get a taco or a hotdog

December 11th, 2011, 09:34 AM
We have a girls name picked out. We can't decide on a boys just yet. My Dh is convinced we are having a girl so doesn't think we need to think of a boys name.
December 11th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have both picked out. My DH and I made an agreement when I was pregnant with DD that I pick out girls names and he picks out boy names. I have a feeling its his turn.
December 11th, 2011, 10:36 AM
tryingfornumber1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have a boys name picked out. We have quite a few different options for a girl. I can't decide which one I like best. He vetoed my favorite.
December 11th, 2011, 11:14 AM
PredonioussMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we are fully decided either way! which is awesome, as it was a battle coming up with a name for our daughter originally!!!!

December 11th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh come ladies... share you names!!!! We have nothing here... But, we don't even address names until we know for sure the gender... and even then we don't truly have a name until the baby is in our arms...
December 11th, 2011, 12:03 PM
tryingfornumber1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Girl

Kayla May
Kylie May
Caylee Ann
Melody Ann
Skylar May
Kate Ann

Boy

Zachary James
December 11th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Girl - Alice Lynneann (lynne is for my mom and Ann is for his)
December 11th, 2011, 03:10 PM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
Kenneth after DH will call him Kenny, if it's a girl will be Kensington Kathleen or Kendall Kathleen. I expressed to DH I wanted to honor him this time around
December 11th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not sure yet..been thinking about girls names, but no clue about boys..
December 12th, 2011, 09:51 AM
LuvLuvmyfamily's Avatar Veteran
we have a boys name picked out Hendrick Allen "Henry" which was my grandfathers name and Allen is my brothers middle name. But the girls name was takin from us, my dh brother had a baby in oct and used the name we were gonna use which was Adelle their grandma's middle name. So we are still deciding on a girls name. I kinda like Analise Hope but not set on it or Aidah Hope. I know Hope will be the middle name tho.
December 12th, 2011, 11:17 AM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If it's a girl it will be Ardyn June (a friend from my other ddc let me borrow her kiddos name and change the spelling) We have a pattern to our names...all "A" names and have to have a "Y" in it. The middle names have to alternate from beginning with a "M" to a "J" like mine and dh's first names We make naming the kiddos hard. If it's a boy he will break the mold of our naming pattern and be named after my deceased uncle who helped raise me, Roy Zachary.

December 12th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Well_Okay's Avatar Super Mommy
Aww! You all have some great names. I have next to nothing. DF is Russian with a VERY Russian last name so I'm trying to stick to Russian names. Girls names aren't so bad I like Yelena, Ekaterina and DF's pick Svetlana after his mom. Boys are like impossible DF has IMO the best Russian boys name and I bah I may give in and use it. I'm not exactly good at naming kids my daughter wasn't named until I was packing to leave the hospital. It took 6mos to get all the hospital records switched from "Infant Female"

Mommy to DS 9 and DD 8. Happily Married to my best friend
Nikolai born July 18, 2012
“Because,' she said, 'when you're scared but you still do it anyway, that's brave.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

December 12th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Well_Okay View Post
Aww! You all have some great names. I have next to nothing. DF is Russian with a VERY Russian last name so I'm trying to stick to Russian names. Girls names aren't so bad I like Yelena, Ekaterina and DF's pick Svetlana after his mom. Boys are like impossible DF has IMO the best Russian boys name and I bah I may give in and use it. I'm not exactly good at naming kids my daughter wasn't named until I was packing to leave the hospital. It took 6mos to get all the hospital records switched from "Infant Female"
I used to work with some Russians, here are some of their names to give you ideas.

The boys were
Anton, Sasha, Alek

The girls were
Marina, Oksana, and Jelena
December 12th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Well_Okay's Avatar Super Mommy
I do like Sasha, maybe there is hope! Thank you ^^

Mommy to DS 9 and DD 8. Happily Married to my best friend
Nikolai born July 18, 2012
“Because,' she said, 'when you're scared but you still do it anyway, that's brave.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

December 12th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Mystixism's Avatar Mistress of the Universe
We haven't even started thinking about it yet, tbh. We probably won't start thinking about it until the halfway mark. Until then, DH calls him/her the love nugget

December 12th, 2011, 02:33 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have tons of names You can imagine the list of girl names considering I have 6 boys
We do like Ryder, Asher, Kyle, Ryan all for a boy
I like Analyn, Kaylynn, Rhaya, Kaiya,Kayrah,Karrah,Cyrah,Camden,Cadence,savana,Ka rsyn,Jayce,Serena,Justice,Bria,Aria,Coral,Cora,Des erea,....All will have middle name Marie (after my mom)
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

December 12th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2lilmen View Post
We have tons of names You can imagine the list of girl names considering I have 6 boys
We do like Ryder, Asher, Kyle, Ryan all for a boy
I like Analyn, Kaylynn, Rhaya, Kaiya,Kayrah,Karrah,Cyrah,Camden,Cadence,savana,Ka rsyn,Jayce,Serena,Justice,Bria,Aria,Coral,Cora,Des erea,....All will have middle name Marie (after my mom)
Ooo my youngest is Caelyn Olivia-Marie so I'm partial to your choice of Kaylynn Marie
December 12th, 2011, 06:17 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeliss0522 View Post
Ooo my youngest is Caelyn Olivia-Marie so I'm partial to your choice of Kaylynn Marie
DH seen the name Kaylynn on tv, when I was pregnant with #6, and he said it was agirl and so adament about using that name haha but he turned out to be a boy. I love your youngest name. I do love Olivia alot. Marie hehe pretty. Whats the background to name choice?
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

December 12th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Caelyn is Irish Gaelic meaning both pure and loved forever, Marie is my middle name. The tradition in my family is the first born daughter is suppose to get that middle name but of course I wanted to be different lol DH had also fallen in love with the name Olivia and thought it sounded lovely with Marie.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search