Darn DH

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Praying for a STICKY baby
SO...end of last week my DH got "sick." Now i'm not sure about your DH or SO but when my DH is "sick" the world is coming to an end and simply he is a child! He can't do anything for himself and all he does is whine! So at the end of last week i just ignored him thinking it was more of an allergy thing bc I felt fine and I usually get sick within a day or two of his complaining! This am I woke up all congested and with a slight sore throat! I guess he really had a cold!!!Anyways my DH is feeling better now which is good but I obviously can't take the normal cold meds that I would take to get me through the day! Anyone know what I can take? I also can't complain to my DH bc I made such a stink over him being a baby and not really being that sick!! oh joy!

Last edited by Danicasmommy; December 12th, 2011 at 09:32 AM.
December 12th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would ask your doctor what he/she prefer you take.
December 12th, 2011, 11:13 AM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Try some warm tea with honey for the throat and for the congestion u can try a steamy shower or a bit of afrin. Halls for the throat work great too Feel better soon! btw u can take robitussin too as it's alcohol free.

December 12th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Praying for a STICKY baby
thanks guys....my dr gave me a list of ok otc meds i just need to find it!!

December 12th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Mystixism's Avatar Mistress of the Universe
Rest as much as possible that is the best thing you can do for yourself to get over it quickly

December 12th, 2011, 02:27 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You can take regular cold medicine without the dm stuff in it. Thats what my dr told me. Go figure he didnt tell me what kind LOL
Your DH had the *man cold* ALL my men here in this house have that and let me tell ya when I was sick this past week, literally bed ridden. They did not beleive me. Until I ended up in the ER. Then they did, then my 3rd son got sick and omg the world is ending. LOL The man cold is such a nice term. LOL Sorry he was sick and you didnt think it was that bad, but its true, men seem to exagerate it. Imagine if they had to go through pregnancy OMG lmao. I hope you get better. Make sure to drink a bit more water than normal, bladder infections happen alot during pregnancy when sick. HUGS
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search