Any plans yet?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2011, 11:32 AM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any plans yet on how you would like to handle labor in a perfect world

I am hoping I am really blessed and get another natural delivery with the aid of an epidural for my 4th and final I plan on staying at home for as long as I can because I hate being at the hospital and being told to just lay there in pain till "it's time" for the drugs. Maybe it's changed in the last 5 years since I've given birth at the military hospital we'll be having this one at but just in case. Issue is we will be living a good half hour from there and we have to go thru a tunnel with only two lanes which has the tendency to get congested during certain times. I know I can birth at a private hospital that is closer but idk if I want to do that yet or not. So much to think about!!!

December 17th, 2011, 11:40 AM
MamaFish's Avatar Swimming Upstream
Well, I've been blessed to have 5 wonderful home births. Of course, I'm hoping for another one!

dd SK (13.5)
dd AB (11)

ds TJ (9)
ds SR (6.5)

dd LG (4)
edd @ June 14
December 17th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Super Mommy
I had the 1st and 2nd naturally, but of course with the epidural...( I am not superwoman and do not want to try) bring on the meds...hahahahha
My 3rd was c-section cause my placenta was too close to the cervix for a vaginal delievery, so I decided to go with another c-section cause I am too scared to try a VBAC and have my uterus rupture...
December 17th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Mystixism's Avatar Mistress of the Universe
I was induced with my son and I would rather let things happen naturally this time. I would be interested in a home birth, but I know DH would really not go for that so we will go for the hospital birth.

December 17th, 2011, 07:26 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
In a perfect world I would LOVE an unmedicated natural vaginal birth. I would love a homebirth in water. Odds are I will be having a repeat c section. I did do it 100% natural with my second so I can hold those memories close. For me I am soooo pro natural unmedicated birth that I hate the fact that only 1 out of 5 will turn out that way. My first was close. I had one shot of demoral in 38 hrs and did the rest on my own. My third was an induced vaginal birth with an epidural. My fourth was a planned c section

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

December 17th, 2011, 07:42 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With my DD, I went 11 hours with no meds. I decided I needed an epidural and I'm glad I did...i tore internally pretty badly (not externally) during the birth because she came out elbow next to head holding the cord which was something I never ever expected...

I don't regret the epidural at all. With these ones, we will just wait and see what happens and is safest for me and the babies. I am not ruling anything out. I found that just about anything can happen...
December 17th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
A healthy baby. Due to issues last time, no induction and no epidural. Instead, my focus is supportive doctor and doula who I won't have to fight with to labor my way.
I'm still very much in survival mode, I want a living breathing baby and am having difficulty thinking about birth too much.

December 17th, 2011, 08:15 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With DS I was induced with two epidurals. I wasn't allowed to push so I had to wait for him to crown and then he was vacuumed out. It was an extremely painful birth (for me).
With this one I hope to go into labor on my own and then get an epidural. No way am I going unmedicated!!

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

December 17th, 2011, 08:27 PM
forest's Avatar Cara, Mom to two girls
Send a message via Yahoo to forest
I'm hoping to have my second no meds birth. This time I just plan on getting to the hospital a little sooner than I did last time, lol! I had great birth experiences with both of my girls. My first was with an epidural and the second was without.

Thank you Natalie (MrsStuartD) for my Beautiful Siggy!!!

~Cara, Mom to Elizabeth (12/5/07) and Alison (8/12/10)~~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search