Think it's time to live in sports bras

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Chevy_Gurl's Avatar Super Mommy
These girls won't stop growing. I was originally a C through 5 kids I finally hit DD and stuck that way. Over the past year with loosing weight I dropped back down to a small C (and yes I did cry when I realized I wasn't as full anymore). Now 11 weeks into the pregnancy and I'm busting out of my DD bras, I'm sore ALL.THE.TIME! And I swear they are still growing. I'd love to ace bandage them down but we're out of that stuff. I can't even begin to imagine what they'll look like when my milk comes in
... (A 09/98) ... (S 5/00) ...(T 5/01) ...
... (S2 9/06)... (A2 01/09) ... (A 7/2/12)

December 17th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Veteran
I live in sports bras! I found the molded cup ones to be the best support for DD plus. =) Plus I don't feel so trashy not putting on a real bra when I go out in public with them! lol

December 17th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am a C and have a habit of getting up to DD, but this time I've gotten fuller, but I haven't busted out of the C's yet. They aren't too sore, so maybe they've stopped growing for a bit...
December 17th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Mystixism's Avatar Mistress of the Universe
Oh boy do I feel your pain here. I am normally a D and I got up to around a DDD to an E with DS. I am only just over 8 weeks and these puppies hurt like you know what and I am already growing out of my bra. I really wasn't expecting this to happen this early

December 17th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My last pregnancy I started out itty bitty then went to a B and then a C when nursing. I got my boobs done 2009 and theyre a DDD before I got pregnant.. They are ENORMOUS now. I need to find a new bra pretty badly. My sports bras are even too small. :O
December 17th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to need a new one soon anyways. My boobs are crazy sore. I don't feel like they've gotten bigger or anything, but they feel heavier and hurt. And dh tends to grab my boobs at night in his sleep which just irritates them more.

December 17th, 2011, 11:45 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes! I hope mine don't grow too much this pregnancy. They don't seem to be doing much yet... with DD, I went from a 34B to 36C in the first 9 weeks of pregnancy. I got bigger when my milk came in/bf'ing. After I weened, I expected to return to a B, but I stayed a C. My C 's are still fitting okay. I've been abut sore, but not too bad as of yet... *knock on wood*
December 18th, 2011, 05:28 AM
ohfiddleheads's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My breasts feel heavier, but they're not too sore and I don't feel like I need new bras, but I think my bras are all stretched out anyway so I've probably grown but it's not that obvious.
Is this just as normal to not have them grow so quickly? Will they perhaps grow gradually throughout my pregnancy?

Hannah Elizabeth born June 30, 2012
via Cesarean due to breech presentation
7 lbs 15 oz, 20.5 in
December 18th, 2011, 07:53 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Right there with ya! I hate that sports bras provide no nipple protection though! I must get new bras in the new year as it is painful squeezing into my old ones most days!
December 18th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im also up a cupsize, and they HURT!!! I sleep and live in sportsbra's!
I was a B, then got pregnant with C, went up to a DD, then stayed a full C.
Now im like D almost again....
December 18th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Chevy_Gurl's Avatar Super Mommy
I normally wear my VS bras all day until after dinner then move to a sports bra till bed time just because I hate feeling them move but now even my VS hurts them Sports bras and nursing sleep bras for bedtime
... (A 09/98) ... (S 5/00) ...(T 5/01) ...
... (S2 9/06)... (A2 01/09) ... (A 7/2/12)

December 19th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OMG. I think I spoke to soon. I think I'm about to or could already be busting out of my C's and am probably back into my D's. The girls are so FULL and HEAVY!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search