Confession time: How many pee sticks....

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
have you done? I am such an addict that I have taken one everyday since 9 dpo, plus two SMU and one digi (oh and two internet cheapies). So that totals = 9 and I have two FRER and one digi left!
December 28th, 2011, 05:35 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I've got you beat. lol. I've been testing since Dec. 19. I must have gone through at least 30 Wondfos alone. haha. The lines were soooo faint and not reliable at first, so I kept doing them to see if I was seeing things or not. Then I purchased 2 FRER digis, 3 regular FRER, 2 Answer, 3 dollar store tests, and 2 CBE digis. I have about 3 Wondfos left. I used an Answer and a Wondfo today, just so I could see that the line was darker, and it was. I don't plan to use any more now.

Now who can top that? LOL.

December 28th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Bahaha Julie, now THAT is awesome

Last edited by Kris2you; December 28th, 2011 at 05:43 PM.
December 28th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Veteran
Hey Ladies, I am new here. 10 dpo 3 faint positive test. Af isn't due till Sunday. So I still keep thinking that she might show up, which scares the crap ot of me. But so far I have gone through 3 dollar store test. Gonna get a few more probably tomorrow
December 28th, 2011, 07:17 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep i'm a POAS addict but not as much since i've got several positive tests. Plus i'm running out and i'm not about to buy more I've gone through 2 FRER, 3 digitals (2 were negative), and at least 6-7 wondfos. I only have 2 left now.

December 29th, 2011, 05:01 AM
the day i took my first test, i got my wondfo order in the mail: 60 pregnancy pee sticks! and i got a positive on that first one!!! so i have been taking at least 2 a day since then (dec. 23) as well as 3 clear blue digis...just to be sure.

i love to pee on sticks!!!
December 29th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmi9965 View Post
the day i took my first test, i got my wondfo order in the mail: 60 pregnancy pee sticks! and i got a positive on that first one!!! so i have been taking at least 2 a day since then (dec. 23) as well as 3 clear blue digis...just to be sure.

i love to pee on sticks!!!
Lmao...that's awesome!

I'm afraid I'm going to lose this competition, I only peed on one! I really didn't think we were preggers this month, so I didn't even worry about it.
December 29th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Regular
9 internet cheapies, 4 FRER, 2 Answer, 2 Equate early result, 2 Up&Up early result, and on CB Digital. So I guess that is 20 total. Actually, those are just the positive ones that I kept lol. There were some negative ones before that.
December 30th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started with a generic publix brand 2 pack. I didn't want to spend money because I just knew I wasn't pg. After those BFP's I bought 2 digi's. I still have one of those left.

January 12th, 2012, 07:03 PM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
Two for me- the first was just a curiosity thing. I really didn't expect it to be positive. I took the second one so that my husband would believe me.

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
January 12th, 2012, 07:12 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started testing on Christmas eve.

I used 5 dollar store tests before I got my BFP, then I peed on 1 more dollar store test, 2 walmart cheapies and a digi - all BFP

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 12th, 2012, 07:41 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Took one 12 dpo that was negative
Then two positive (one IC that was super faint and then a nicer one)

So three but that's only because that's all I had and I caved and ended up ordering a package of 25 IC that will hopefully be here tomorrow because I'm dying to POAS again and see that line.

[
January 13th, 2012, 07:24 AM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
I took a total of 3 FRER. At first, I was only doing it because it was New Years Eve and I wanted to drink without guilt. I thought that there was no chance of being pregnant since my first IUI didn't work, but I got a BFP, so I sent my husband out for more. Took another one that night and one more the next morning. Needless to say, I didn't get to drink on New Years Eve!
January 13th, 2012, 07:48 AM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
4 negatives and 2 positives!!! I am a poas addict too!!!
January 13th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I took one a digital on Monday and that was negative, and I didn't have anymore. Yesterday I bought a 3 pack and it was positive. Did another this morning, and the line is still there.

January 13th, 2012, 09:06 AM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay! The ones I ordered came today. The line still wasn't super dark (but I had just gone to the bathroom 20 min before I took the test and I am well hydrated so I'm not worried) It was darker than last week and showed up quicker (30 sec) So that was reassuring for me I'll take one tomorrow with FMU to see how dark it is.

[
January 13th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Super Mommy
One for me, technically. I've been peeing on at least one stick a month for about six months now, always just to make sure it was negative. Did the same thing this month, and low and behold TWO lines. Well, what d'ya know.

I'm gonna get a dollar store test tonight, just to make sure the first one wasn't a fluke. After that I'll probably be done.
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
January 14th, 2012, 05:42 AM
WNDYERC08's Avatar Member
Its great to see I am not the only one doing this. I have taken 2 everyday since wed. My period is due today but I am pretty postive she is a no show.
January 14th, 2012, 09:04 AM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
I have to say 20+ Internet cheapies and 1 FRER

January 17th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well i took my first test on new years day i really didn't think that i was pregnant even though my period was a little late i thought surely it was my mind playing tricks on me but within 5 sec it was bfp very dark the next morning i took one then the next night and then two more just to be sure. lol so what is that 6.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search