HCG levels HELP!!!! Please

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Regular
So last night I took a trip to the ER been having cramping and just dont feel right I have almost absolutely no symptoms besides fatigue couldnt see anything via transvaginal ultrasound so they did a BETA and it was only 418 which for me would b 18/19 dpo I am scared they said that its a low number for me to have found out I am pregnant 12/24 anyone have a beta done this pregnancy or prior please post your beta if you remember Wht do you guys think about my number I go back Friday for second beta I am just really freaking out right now and I cant stop crying any input would be appreciated thanks
December 29th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
I'm sorry you had to go to the ER. The range for hcg/beta is soooo broad and I think your number sounds fine for 18/19 dpo.

At 18 DPO, the average HCG level is 292 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 70-758 mIU/ml.

At 19 DPO, the average HCG level is 303 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 111-514 mIU/ml.

I know it's hard...can you talk to your ob about rechecking your levels? I am waiting on my second results to see if they are double. It's scary sometimes but try to keep your chin up.

ETA:
As for symptoms, it is common for them to vanish this early. I really don't have any yet minus a few slight symptoms.
December 29th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Maybe you ovulated later than you think. I know i ovulate late...usually
Around 21-24 cd. Try not to stress too much till you get the second
Blood draw. I know how hard that wait is!
December 29th, 2011, 04:31 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm surprised they would tell you it seems low. It doesn't matter as much what the first number is since they vary so much from person to person. What matters is whether they are doubling every 48-72 hours. I know its hard but try not to worry. Let us know you results tomorrow!

December 29th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Regular
Thank you all soooo very much for you input I am glad I joined you guys u are very supportive next HCG quant. tomorrow afternoon will keep you posted either way Thanks again
December 29th, 2011, 06:03 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
It sounds fine to me. You can't really determine anything unless they take a second one and you find out its doubling time.

December 30th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Regular
Hi ladies I got my 2nd HCG quant today and my number was 776 so that was good they will continue to track my HCG levels until I am able to get a ultrasound to confirm gestation and baby heart beat So I go back on 1/1/2012 I am praying my baby sticks
December 30th, 2011, 06:26 PM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
Lurking from July DDC but I wanted to tell you my first Beta was 8, as long as the numbers are doubling I wouldn't worry if they seem low. They really are different for everyone
December 30th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeliss0522 View Post
Lurking from July DDC but I wanted to tell you my first Beta was 8, as long as the numbers are doubling I wouldn't worry if they seem low. They really are different for everyone
Thank u for sharing that great to know I have been googling all day and night about HCG numbers LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search