Boy/girl??

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2012, 07:49 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
PINK OR BLUE????

Im defin going for PINK!!! we need our baby girl!!!
January 13th, 2012, 07:56 PM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
I think after 3 boys I deserve a little pink!!
January 13th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have four girls and two boys, in that order. Another boy would be nice, to even the score and I have mostly all boy clothes. Another girl would be nice, my youngest girl is 6 and won't let me put ruffles on her butt anymore
Angela; Mom to S,K,R,J,E,C,N and #8 coming soon (ish).

January 13th, 2012, 08:16 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would kind of like a girl so our little girl could have a sister close in age like our two boys but I really think it is another boy which will also be fun as she loves wrestling and playing with her brothers

[
January 13th, 2012, 08:49 PM
LOL, my 2 boys r a handful!! i cant imagine 3
January 13th, 2012, 08:54 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I don't really care, but my son really wants a boy (so he'll have a buddy relatively close in age - he is 2.5). A girl would be cool too. We'll have more kids, and we already have one of each...so no biggie either way it turns out.

January 13th, 2012, 09:48 PM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
I am hoping for a little boy! I was the oldest child in my family, and I always wished I had a big brother.

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
January 14th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Bobb's Avatar Veteran
My DH is telling me already I carry 2 boys, my parents and my two brothers all want a grandson/nephew. Actually mom is the only one who said "if you have twins, I want a pair!!" I keep repeating them I only want one/two healthy baby/ies, I really don't care about blue or pink.
And this morning DH dropped the bomb and said we'll go team green again, like we did with our angel back in 2010... I wonder as the future mother, do I have anything to say regarding MY baby ?

January 14th, 2012, 06:28 AM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
It doesn't really matter to me. We waited so long to conceive that all we really want is a healthy baby. My son is actually hoping for a girl. He also wants to share his room with the baby. He is very excited to become a big brother!
January 14th, 2012, 07:51 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm hoping for a girl, but I'll take another boy too - my boys are a lot of fun!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 14th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Super Mommy
Ideally there are two babies in there, and I'll get one of each.

Otherwise, I really don't have a preference. Girls are harder to name but have cuter clothes. My son could do with a brother, but his sister is somewhat of a tom boy so that works just as well.. yeah, it really doesn't matter to me. I guess if the gender of the baby wouldn't exist unless I chose, I'd say boy.
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
January 14th, 2012, 08:23 AM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to PiXeYstyx
I have a feeling it's a Girl, I predicted DD right so I have a feeling I'll be right again

January 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
PINK!! Although I have a strong feeling it's a boy!!
January 14th, 2012, 10:06 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Brandi, I SOOOO feel you on this one! I've also got 3 boys, so I would love to experience being the mom of a girl, but if it's a boy...then I'm thrilled with that, too!!! I wish 16 weeks would hurry up and get here so I can find out!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 14th, 2012, 10:38 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've got one daughter, and I would like a boy, for my fiancé's sake. I'm not sure I will want to be pregnant again (unless something happens with this one). I would, however, love to have two girls. Either/or, I'm fine, I just want this baby to be healthy.

January 14th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningMommyTo3 View Post
Brandi, I SOOOO feel you on this one! I've also got 3 boys, so I would love to experience being the mom of a girl, but if it's a boy...then I'm thrilled with that, too!!! I wish 16 weeks would hurry up and get here so I can find out!
they dont let you know at 12 weeks????!!!! id DIE if i had to wait til 20 weeks =)
January 14th, 2012, 11:40 AM
MrsB1227's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am hoping for some pink to even out the male/female ratio in the household but it would be nice for DS to have a little brother as well!
Brandi: isn't 12 weeks unreliable when it comes to sex because everything is still forming? as far as I know most people don't find out until anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks!
January 14th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Bobb's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsB1227 View Post
Brandi: isn't 12 weeks unreliable when it comes to sex because everything is still forming? as far as I know most people don't find out until anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks!
Actually my doc said he could clearly see the baby's sex at ~12w scan, he was really enjoying the moment and I had to bite my tongue and cover my eyes not to see since we decided to go team green

January 14th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, 12 weeks is unreliable, even 16 weeks was unreliable for us (my doctor was 75% convinced it was a boy)...it wasn't untilt he 20 week anatomy scan when we found out we were having a girl lol.

I would be happy with either, hubby want another girl....a girl would be cheaper since we have a bunch of girl clothes, crib bedding, etc.
January 14th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Alaynah-1's Avatar Veteran
I think I'm going for Blue a boy would be great since I already have a lil girl. I don't care either way, as long as it's healthy, I'm Happy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search