Already showing?? Are you kidding me?!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2012, 07:25 PM
oicyur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my first I would have laughed if you said you were showing in the first trimester, but with each kid I show earlier and earlier! I'm amazed at how early you can start to show in pregnancy after you've had a few kids!

I don't know how far along I am now, but I swear it is ridiculously early to be showing already!!! I've stayed consistently around the same size for the last 2 years, so for me to all of a sudden have a gut since two weeks ago... I'm in shock! But things are already firming up above the pubic bone and now my relatively flat stomach has been replaced with a gut!! Seriously?!? Already???? The most ironic part to me is that I significantly upped my veggie and fruit intake and severely cut out junk foods shortly before I found out that I am pregnant! Shortly before I start packing on a gut. So coincidently I've gotten bigger since eating healthier! lol That's reason to bring on the chocolate and fries, right?

Anyone else already noticing a change in their gut?

Mom to Keira (6), Garrett (5), Libby (3), and William (8-29-12)
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
- Thomas Jefferson

January 14th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My pants are tighter and a few pair I can't wear anymore, but I wouldn't say I am showing.

January 14th, 2012, 07:37 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
I woukd sooner say I am bloated over saying I am showing and it seems to be worse in the evenings.
January 14th, 2012, 07:39 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a lot of tummy bloat/sticking out I went to wear a button up plaid shirt tonight and my tummy stuck out in it. My jeans still fit fine but my tummy is bloating.

[
January 14th, 2012, 07:40 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
It's just bloat and probably backed up digestive system. Unless you've got twins and are further along, there's no way it's baby.

January 14th, 2012, 08:43 PM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
I'm on the plus size the way it is but no change yet.

January 14th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Well, yeah, I know it's not the baby showing! No matter what EXACTLY is pushing it out, it's being caused by having a growing baby in me. That's what I mean by showing. My body is showing that I'm pregnant.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
- Thomas Jefferson

January 15th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
my pants are tighter and I can't wear a few because I hate the way they dig into my tummy sitting down. I have lots of bloat going on!

January 15th, 2012, 05:47 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
being plus size I never feel like I showed very much - with my last the only pic I think I looked pregnant in was the one I took while in labor. lol

but I have noticed my pants are tighter and I have had to wear my bella band a few times.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 15th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Veteran
Ugh- don't know if it's bloat or what, but I've grown a gut for sure. I don't think others notice it, but I can't stop noticing it! I did a google image search of "seven weeks pregnant" yesterday, and that made me feel better- so many different levels of bump! Even women of the same general size were all over the map as far as their stomach growth.

Some my pants are fine, but I did pick up 2 pairs of pants a size bigger- luuuuv them!
January 15th, 2012, 07:21 AM
EJsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wore a belt to make my jeans not to be too loose but a little bit ago I stopped wearing it because of comfort.
~ Expecting our rainbow baby September 7, 2012 - grew wings on 1/27/2012

Please do not mention anything from the JM board on my Facebook page
January 15th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Oh, that's interesting Lindsey (is that your name?)! I would be curious to see how many pregnancies each of those women have had in comparison to their bump! There's no question that I show earlier and earlier with every pregnancy!

- Thomas Jefferson

January 15th, 2012, 02:20 PM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
Ha!! My tummy never fully went down after my last pregnancy!!
January 15th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Veteran
Yup, I'm Lindsey

This is my first, so I don't know what is up with me!

Just got done with diner with my father-in-law... I think everyone wants me showing a bump asap- I swear they're trying to fatten me up!
January 15th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm totally bloating!!

January 15th, 2012, 04:38 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Considering I had a baby 3.5 months ago, I'm 100% sure it's from before.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
January 15th, 2012, 05:33 PM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
I have noticed a lot more tummy fat. It must be bloating because it's soft. Will my belly get firm later on in pregnancy?

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
January 15th, 2012, 07:27 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My favorite pair of jeans still fit just fine but i realized today that they must be stretchy because i put on another pair of my jeans that normally fit perfectly and they were tight in the waist. I could still button them but i felt i had a muffin top as they call it So i used my bella band! I'm only 7 weeks!! I didn't use it until around like 20 weeks with my son! Guess it goes to show every time is different. Today i was noticing it kinda actually is starting to look sorta like a baby bump rather than only bloat but i'm not sure that's really possible at 7 weeks.

January 15th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
My favorite pair of jeans still fit just fine but i realized today that they must be stretchy because i put on another pair of my jeans that normally fit perfectly and they were tight in the waist. I could still button them but i felt i had a muffin top as they call it So i used my bella band! I'm only 7 weeks!! I didn't use it until around like 20 weeks with my son! Guess it goes to show every time is different. Today i was noticing it kinda actually is starting to look sorta like a baby bump rather than only bloat but i'm not sure that's really possible at 7 weeks.
Krista, you're so stinkin tiny that it probably IS your baby bump beginning .

January 16th, 2012, 09:48 AM
I am early in my 3rd pregnancy but I am much much thinner ( size 2-4) than I was with my other two. I will tell you that the size you are makes a world of difference of if you show early. I'm not bloated and I am regular as far as bthrm duties. I have a babybump as everyone calls it. I go for an ultrasound on the 30th. I have a very highrisk pregnancy Due to having cervical cancer twice and preclampisia with both my other two children. I know everyone is different on how they carry and each pregnancy is different. Some people show some are bloated and some don't show till later.
Prayers for all who are carrying. It's a long road in the beginning.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search