New and NERVOUS!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Regular
I got my BFP on Friday. My DH and I were most definitely not trying for another baby and thought for sure that we were done. Our son will be 6 in March (I was a part of the DDC March '06) and then our daughter is 4 (I was a part of the DDC September '07). So, when this baby is born, my youngest will be five. We thought we were done, but God had other plans. I find myself extremely nervous this time around and I forgot how scary the first trimester is. I don't have an ultrasound scheduled until Feb. 21st and that feels FOREVER away. I would take a test every day between now and then if it wouldn't break the bank. I'm just relying on my symptoms to tell me everything is okay, but it's still scary!
January 17th, 2012, 04:40 PM
MarineQueen's Avatar Veteran
I know how you feel! I This is my 2nd & I'm just as narvous as the first time around! Try to relax! I'm sure everything is just fine & baby is growing away in there! Congratulations & Can't wait to get to know you!!
January 17th, 2012, 05:29 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Congrats and welcome!!! The first tri can be scary with so many unknowns, but the one thing I try to tell myself is it out of my hands and in God's, so the only thing I can do is relax and take care of myself. Stressing out about the unknowns won't help in any way. I also know what you mean about the U/S. I scheduled my appt when I was right at 4 weeks, and I don't go into Feb 7 at 9 weeks, so I've been waiting for a couple of weeks and still have a couple more to go. Hang in there. In the meantime, relax and enjoy your pregnancy and the company of this awesome group of girls!!!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 17th, 2012, 05:34 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillancastermom View Post
I would take a test every day between now and then if it wouldn't break the bank.
Lot of 12 Early Pregnancy Test Strips 5 Minute Results | eBay

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
January 17th, 2012, 06:44 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Congrats and welcome (baby #3 is a surprise baby for us too)
January 17th, 2012, 06:55 PM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations! This first trimester wait-game can be such a challenge. Like a PP said, all you can do is relax, and hope that everything is going right. I'm sure everything will be fine. Hugs!

January 18th, 2012, 07:43 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! Don't worry, it will all come back to you, I'm sure. I'm very nervous about my pregnancy also, as I had two miscarriages last year and this time I have a blood clot which is making me spot and bleed. I have decided that regardless of the outcome, I am going to try and enjoy this pregnancy no matter how short (or hopefully long!) it is. I'm tired of worrying

My youngest son was born in March 2006 also
January 18th, 2012, 07:52 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome!! I think we all understand the nervousness that comes along with the 1st trimester. I've just been giving it to God along with reminding myself i have no reason to not think everything is okay. It seems like just yesterday i found out i was preggo and it seemed like soooo far until my u/s. Now its in 5 days! It'll be here before you know it.

January 18th, 2012, 09:37 AM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! I think we're all in the same boat worrying during this early time. I'm sure before you know it we'll all be big and pregnant and ready to deliver!

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

January 18th, 2012, 10:09 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congratulations!! This is my first and I am a nervous wreck 99% of the time. It will be really nice to have quite a few BTDT mommas

Ashley
Ashley
January 18th, 2012, 10:25 AM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
Congrats and Welcome! I know what you mean with the nervousness. I can't seem to shake it for too long. I'll be much happier when this trimester is over.
January 18th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Regular
Thanks everyone! I'm just having to remind myself quite often these days to trust in God's promises. I know He is walking this with me every step of the way!
January 18th, 2012, 03:11 PM
WNDYERC08's Avatar Member
welcome and congrats
Natasha 2/00
Scott 10/18
Samantha 11/29
Killian 5/08
Lorelei 10/09
edd 9/22/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search