Okay Ladies, I have to ask this!!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2012, 05:04 PM
MarineQueen's Avatar Veteran
Has being more intimate with your SO just felt so much better lately for some reason?
January 17th, 2012, 05:09 PM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
It has been INCREDIBLE!! Like fireworks and all.

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
January 17th, 2012, 05:17 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not better. Not worse. Same.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
January 17th, 2012, 05:48 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Y'all are so stinkin' lucky!!! I feel so sick that it's out of the question now. I don't think DH would appreciate being puked on while DTD, LOL. I miss it and I know poor DH does since it's been a couple weeks...I need my drive back STAT. It's ok, though, I usually get a crazy drive after the first tri passes so he'll get plenty of action to make up for this lack thereof right now.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 17th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Regular
It always feels extra super great whn I am pregnant but I usually dont want to b touch during the first and the last trimester so right now the thought makes me nauseaous DH is use to it though being pregnancy #4 and all LOL
January 17th, 2012, 06:21 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
It was extra amazing the other night (first time since I got knocked up b/c he's been nervous..we had a m/c in Sept.). I look forward to more!

January 17th, 2012, 06:29 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Sex is always better for me while pregnant Dh enjoys that aspect of my pregnancies
January 17th, 2012, 07:03 PM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
We haven't even bothered. I have no sex drive right now and I'm always tired. I would probably fall asleep! Besides, my DH is in the Army and isn't even here this week.
January 17th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
I have a questions for all you ladies who this isn't your first pregnancy... Was you DH uncomfortable with the idea of having sex once you started showing? My DH says he won't have sex once I get big. He said the idea of it just makes him really uncomfortable. I've told him he wouldn't hurt the baby or anything. We'll see if he can really refrain for that long haha!

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
January 17th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Crystal_K View Post
I have a questions for all you ladies who this isn't your first pregnancy... Was you DH uncomfortable with the idea of having sex once you started showing? My DH says he won't have sex once I get big. He said the idea of it just makes him really uncomfortable. I've told him he wouldn't hurt the baby or anything. We'll see if he can really refrain for that long haha!
Yes! He thought our son was going to come out with a dent on his head.
He felt like we were having sex "in front of the baby," and it didn't help that Jace would kick his daddy in the gut every time we did do it.

Besides that, the sight of a pregnant woman doesn't exactly get his engine going. I still raped him about once or twice a week. In the beginning, when I was CRAZY sick, the motion would make me puke after, so only every other week.

January 18th, 2012, 04:39 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thankfully my DH doesn't have any issues DTD while pregnant (showing or otherwise )

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 18th, 2012, 04:47 AM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
Nope, we've been fighting so no loving for us.

January 18th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
we've dtd once and it was ok. I was really nervous so I'm hoping next time is better

January 18th, 2012, 06:13 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Crystal_K View Post
My DH had never had an issue DTD while I was preggo....even when I was showing! Sorry for the but that's what caused my water to break and bring on labor with my oldest, LOL! So yep, we always DTD even up until I deliver! He says he's still very attracted to me, even when I feel huge. Once I get over all the sickness, it is absolutely amazing when your pregnant. If he still feels uncomfortable, bring it up while your at your OB appt. Your DR will be quick to tell you it's ok, and if they're anything like my MW, encourage it! My MW is a strong proponent of couples having sex while pregnant. She thinks going to long without any, no matter what the reason, will hurt the relationship. Maybe you can get your DR to ease your DH's mind a bit!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 18th, 2012, 06:33 AM
MarineQueen's Avatar Veteran

Katie, that's a good idea!

Yes, sex IS absolutely amazing for me when preg! That's all I want to do now!! DH is loving it!
January 18th, 2012, 07:21 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We can't at the moment I have been spotting for weeks and I have a SCH so the OB told me not to do anything that might exacerbate the bleeding. Sorry DH!
January 18th, 2012, 09:13 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We haven't DTD in awhile because DH was sick and now i'm sick, but usually for me its harder to enjoy sex during pregnancy (at least the physical aspect) because it feels like a weird pulling and just different. It was that way with my whole last pregnancy and this time i haven't done it enough to know yet. lol. But its fine either way, my DH helps in different ways so its enjoyable. We DTD right up to the night i went into labor and he had no issues with my belly. I think once he was educated and understood there is no way it can reach the baby, he was just fine with it. I have a friend who said her husband didn't have sex during her whole pregnancy because he couldn't get over it. That is sooooo long!! I would definitely ask your doc while he's around to help reassure him!

January 18th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks ladies

Good idea, I think I'll have my DH come with me to an appt and bring it up, so my OB can put his mind at ease.

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
January 18th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningMommyTo3 View Post
Sorry for the but that's what caused my water to break and bring on labor with my oldest, LOL!
Me too! We did the deed and 5 minutes later I was in labor. My water didn't break those.

January 18th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
We've always had a great sex life. Usually in my first tri I am sooo sick, that I don't want any but lately it's been like BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! ;P

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search