Morning Sickness, when did yours kick in?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2012, 06:26 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When has your morning sickness kicked in? This goes for past and current pregnancies.

My hyperemesis kicked in when I was 5 weeks with my son. It lasted till I pushed his cute little butt OUT!

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
January 17th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My all day sickness started around 6/7 weeks with my first . I'm hoping it stays away this time!!

January 17th, 2012, 06:36 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I started this time getting the first waves fo nausea a little after 4 weeks, it was worse at 5 weeks, but a few days after 5 weeks to 6 weeks, it has reached an all-time low for me. I am absolutely miserable and struggling to eat anything. I hope it doesn't get worse, or I may end up with hyperemesis, too!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 17th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I honestly don't remember last time...I think I was 6 weeks when it really hit? And lasted until I was 20 weeks but got better as I realized the more I eat, the better I feel lol. This time I don't have any m/s and I'm almost 6 weeks (knock on wood).
January 18th, 2012, 08:39 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been pregnant 8 times, with several losses over the years and I have never had morning sickness before, even with the healthy pregnancies. The day I got my BFP this time, I started getting nauseous! I'm hoping its a good sign... I am now 7 1/2 weeks and I am still queasy on and off all day. Not enough to throw up, but enough so as I feel 'off'. I get it really bad around dinner time.
January 18th, 2012, 08:55 AM
MarineQueen's Avatar Veteran
3w 5d to be exact! For the past few days I have had waves of nausea mostly n the a.m and early afternoon.

I don't rememberit starting this early last time!
January 18th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
5 Weeks 2 days with this one.

About 6 weeks with DD,

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy For my beautiful siggie!

January 18th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Typically starts about 6-7 weeks and into second trimester, but eventually gets better - by 18-20 weeks.
This time I've had some last week at 4 weeks, but not at 5 weeks really. I switched prenatal brands on Sunday, so maybe that did it for now.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
January 18th, 2012, 01:39 PM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
I get a few waves of nausea every now and again.. I did have bad ms with all my other pregnancies! probably about 6 week mark!
January 18th, 2012, 02:42 PM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
I haven't had any so far. With my son, I started getting sick consistently around 8 weeks. However, I flew on a plane around 4 weeks and felt really sick afterwards. Not sure if it was morning sickness or my motion sickness.
January 18th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't gotten morning sickness at all! I have gotten sick once, but that was because of these sketchy prenatal vitamins I was taking. Hopefully I don't have to deal with that at all.
January 18th, 2012, 03:33 PM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
I didn't get morning sickness with ds until about 9 weeks, but I had it until the day I gave birth to him. After he was out it went away.

This time I have it here and there, but nothing super bad yet.
January 18th, 2012, 05:17 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine started TODAY! So nauseous!!! No throwing up yet, but I feel absolutely horrible today I think I'm 5w2d today!

January 18th, 2012, 08:19 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
I haven't really experienced any type of morning sickness yet, but I have been experiencing bouts of dizzyness since 5 DPO.

With my first pregnancy I was just really nauseated through the 7 weeks I was pregnant. Everyone said I had a nice green hue to me. LOL

With my second pregnancy, I really only got sick due to the extreme headaches I was getting. They would make me sick to my stomach and stopped once I had my miscarriage.

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14
January 18th, 2012, 09:41 PM
cowgirl_mommy's Avatar <3 waiting on blessing #3
Nothing to serious yet. With my ds it started around the 6 week mark and I escaped it for the most part with my dd. I'm hoping for smooth sailing... Lol

Proud Mommy to Corey Jr (3) & Mackenna (22mths)
Waiting on Blessing #3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search