Fluctuating symptoms

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Anyone else have fluctuating symptoms and paranoid about it? After all my pregnancies, I know that early symptoms fluctuate. At 6 weeks pg, my bbs aren't as sore all of a sudden. Not sure I'll make it to my scan next Tuesday without going bananas.
January 18th, 2012, 08:37 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
tell me about it!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 18th, 2012, 08:59 AM
MarineQueen's Avatar Veteran
Mine have been pretty steady for the past week now.

Waves of nausea, sore bbs, bloated, constipated, gassy, hot flashes, frequent urinaton, light cramping, & super power sense of smell
January 18th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I went for a walk the other day and noticed my boobs were really hurting at the end. Today they are super sensitive and I'm crampy. The peeing more often has already begun.

January 18th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had more symptoms last week than I do this week so I get what your saying. I jinxed myself yesterday saying my nausea was gone b/c I'm feeling icky today

January 18th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also felt more symptoms last week than this week and can't wait till the U/S next Tuesday.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
January 18th, 2012, 04:30 PM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
I would rather have a ton of symptoms than none!! Mine are coming and going!
January 18th, 2012, 08:50 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm still early for many symptoms (most hit around 6 weeks for me) but with my last pregnancy I was completely convinced I was having a m/c. I got two lighter pregnancy tests in a row and then one day around 8 weeks woke up and felt good (no nausea, not exhausted) I had a missed m/c with my first pregnancy so I figured that was happening again. I was so freaked out and when I went to my first appointment I was so happily surprised to hear the heart beating away. So yeah it is completely normal for symptoms to come and go.

[
January 18th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
LOL I was freaking out this morning...suddenly the ladies don't hurt quite so bad today. Sense of smell and bits of nausea is still there, but I am not used a pregnancy where I am not spotting of some sort. This one has been perfect in this regard but am still freaking out.

I swear I probably will only relax when the wee one is born...

January 18th, 2012, 11:34 PM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
I have more burping gas then farting gas which is fine by me. But I don't really consider it a symptom from the pregnancy since I was a pretty gassy person to begin with. lmao

January 19th, 2012, 04:21 AM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
I totally understand. My symptoms seem to disappear for a few days every so often. I was SO happy when I felt some nausea for the first time on Tuesday!

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
January 19th, 2012, 04:30 AM
MarineQueen's Avatar Veteran
I've been feeling nausea for almost a week now, & it's getting worse & lasting longer! I just have to think to myself, this is a good sign...I'm trying to regroup & put myself in a happy mood when I feel icky!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search