First appointment! Whew! Glad that's over!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had my first appt early this morning. Got all the necessary physical stuff out of the way. They had an unexpected opening in ultrasound so we got to go in and se our little "Button!" It is always so amazing to see that there actually is a baby inside and hear the heartbeat. The tech said everything looked good and gave me a due date of August 31. Hope you will still let me be in the September Club!

When they were doing all of my lab blood work, I passed out cold! I've never been good with that stuff, but didn't expect this. Guess it was too early in the morning and the trimester! I remember being in the chair and then woke up on the floor with about 10 nurses around me! Yikes, guess I will be laying down for any future blood draws!

It is so thrilling to actually see the baby in there. I have taken so many tests, but its nice to have confirmation!

January 19th, 2012, 11:02 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Congrats! Glad you got to see your little bean!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
January 19th, 2012, 11:10 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome!!! That first ultrasound is so amazing. I am so glad that everything went well, with the exception of the passing out thing!! My DH is the same exact way, he can't handle blood very well.

Ashley
Ashley
January 19th, 2012, 11:35 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Glad everything went well. Hopefully next time you'll handle the blood draw better.

January 19th, 2012, 02:59 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! Glad all is well with baby! And of course you are still part of our DDC silly!! Who knows, its very possible they might be telling me that my due date is Aug 31!

January 19th, 2012, 05:14 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Woohoo!!! Always good to find your EDD is bumped up, and of course you can hang out with us! What a wonderful blessing to see the little bean! So sorry about passing out! I've gotten light-headed a couple of times, but can't say I've experienced what you did today. I'm glad you're ok and didn't hit your head or anything on the way down!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 19th, 2012, 05:16 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Yay congrats for seeing "button". Scary that you passed out during the blood work though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search