How has gotten blood test done?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2012, 05:42 PM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
Ok, I miscarriages in Nov 1,11 so I am on the paranoid side here. When I was pregnant last time at 13pdo I had a blood test done but it was only a 6, it did go up to a 64 but at 6 weeks and 3 days I lost the baby.

Flash forward to today I got my blood results back and at 13 pod it was 118. I am taking it this is a great number, but the more I read places some have had it higher. Is that still a good number. Freaking out a little. I will be getting another test next week.

Thanks ladies
January 19th, 2012, 06:22 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
The number doesn't matter; it's the doubling time that is important. And....your HCG levels can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy, so there is absolutely no point in comparing.

January 20th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Thank you for the info. I am just worried I guess.
January 20th, 2012, 09:07 AM
sexypepsi25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With my pregnancy before this one I had low numbers but doubled and she is perfect. Took a blood test and mine was 531

January 20th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmomtoEthan View Post
Ok, I miscarriages in Nov 1,11 so I am on the paranoid side here. When I was pregnant last time at 13pdo I had a blood test done but it was only a 6, it did go up to a 64 but at 6 weeks and 3 days I lost the baby.

Flash forward to today I got my blood results back and at 13 pod it was 118. I am taking it this is a great number, but the more I read places some have had it higher. Is that still a good number. Freaking out a little. I will be getting another test next week.

Thanks ladies
OMG you´re expecting again!!!
I am soooo happy for you and am sending you LOTS of sticky dust
It´s so funny... I went to see if there was anybody in the Oct DDC and started lurking around, saw you and can´t stop smiling for you

January 20th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazona View Post
OMG you´re expecting again!!!
I am soooo happy for you and am sending you LOTS of sticky dust
It´s so funny... I went to see if there was anybody in the Oct DDC and started lurking around, saw you and can´t stop smiling for you
Thank you! I am beyond excited and hoping for a sticky bean. How are you feeling?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search