Pulled out my maternity cothes...

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Parker'sMommy's Avatar Veteran
So I pulled out my maternity clothes that I had stored from the first pregnancy. Washed them all and hung them in the closet. Not because I am showing or anything but because I am still 30 pounds overweight from my first pregnancy and every time I squeeze into my old jeans lately it is sooo uncomfortable!! I figured I'm not going to get any smaller...might as well be comfortable.

Anybody else have to dig into their stash already?

*************Thank you to Claire1979 for my awesome siggy!!**************

January 20th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Alaynah-1's Avatar Veteran
I did!! I pulled them all out this past weekend. I'm still about 25 pounds overweight since my last pregnancy too. Iv'e only had 5 months to lose weight since my last one, So I figured why not I'm gonna be comfortable!
January 20th, 2012, 01:37 PM
CoolMomof2's Avatar Veteran
I am 20 pounds overweight from my last pregnancy ! And I already bought a maternity pant and wore it yesterday to work My daily pants were already getting tight and I am only 6 weeks

My Blog www.workingmaa.com
January 20th, 2012, 01:52 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't yet. I lost 15lbs over the last 5 months and was almost down to my my original pre pregnancy weight so I'm trying to enjoy my skinny jeans for another couple weeks I'll probably start wearing them around home first and then after we announce start wearing them all the time.

[
January 20th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I buested out one pair of post-partum jeans from Bella and a pair of maternity jeans because I officially can't button my jeans. I'm 6 weeks!!! This is horrible (oh and I weigh the same as I did last pregnancy)

January 20th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Parker'sMommy's Avatar Veteran
So glad to know I am not alone!!

*************Thank you to Claire1979 for my awesome siggy!!**************

January 20th, 2012, 02:31 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i dug out my bella bands, and have needed to wear them! ack!

I don't really ever show though (too much non baby belly) so I just wear my maternity clothes to make me happy. No need for them yet.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 20th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I only have one pair of maternity pants. I have pulled them out, but have only worn them at home. I need to go shopping but do not see the point in more pants. So I am just going to use my bella band until it gets warm enough for shorts.
January 20th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I gave all my maternity clothes away. Sigh.

January 20th, 2012, 04:18 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been sick enough where I don't even want to get off the couch, so for now I'm just wearing sweatpants every day IF/When I start needing to get out of the house, I'll probably start having to wear my maternity clothes. My regular pants can not even be buttoned this week

January 20th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am about 40 lbs heavier than I was with my last pregnancy, so none of my clothes are going to fit. BOO.

Any plus size maternity recommendations? I REALLY am going to need some pants soon--I have to dress business casual for work so I have to have at least a couple pairs to get me by. I plan on doing a lot of maxi dresses in the summer .

January 20th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely not comfortable in all my pants anymore. My belly is bloating out more and I have worn one pair of pregnancy jeans once or twice already.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
January 20th, 2012, 07:47 PM
MarineQueen's Avatar Veteran
Not yet, but now that I thnk about it, I've been in sweatpants all week!
January 21st, 2012, 10:32 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Nope. Not yet. I'm surprised. I was at this point with my first 2. But, I'm actually lighter than I was before even my first pregnancy now. Size 6 skinny jeans were even starting to fall off me, I needed a belt to keep them from sagging and showing off my undies. haha. I can finally ditch the belt though, which is a sign I'm getting a lil bigger.

I'm afraid all of maternity stuff might be too big. I slipped into a pair of my size medium maternity jeans and they felt massive...like the butt and legs were too big. Well, I do have a couple smalls, but most is medium. Argh. And I have quite the awesome collection of maternity clothes...sucks that I may not be able to wear more than half the pants...the shirts will be fine thoughk=

January 21st, 2012, 11:24 AM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
If I didn't force my crash diet last April I think I would be pulling them out. I gained 50lbs with ds pregnancy and didn't try to lose it until we started talking about TTc 2 years later.. So in April I started losing my weight and got it off in June. I still have the pouch so I am thinking my 8 weeks these pants will be to small.
January 21st, 2012, 12:55 PM
Super Mommy
I was wearing sweatpants last week, as I am so bloaded my jeans feel tight on my belly. So i pulled out my early maternity pants, and was excited to wear a size 4 again, even though the stomach is elastic.. whatever. I feel better wearing jeans out than sweatpants, especially since u cant tell I'm pregnant yet. I'm only 7 weeks, and it seems with every baby im getting bigger faster. I'm trying to eat healthy, but salads make me want to gag lately, and ive been seriously craving steak all week. I might have to get me one soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search