welp....

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2012, 01:37 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
you havent gotten rid of me yet.

039-1 by tasha_m1071, on Flickr

i kept getting BFP on FRER and Answer.. but they were so faint, i couldnt even get an idea on color... but this one from the $$ store came up right away, nice and pink.. it's much darker IRL than in the picture though... i got 4 more tests ill be taking over the next four days to make sure it's getting darker..

im not 100% sure if i ovulated the 3rd/4th.. putting me at about Sept 28th at 17-18DPO.. or, if i did when i started getting darker OPKs.. which would put me around 8-9DPO

im hesitant to base it off the faintness because with my 2nd son i never got real dark BFPs.. i was 9 days late before i got a clear BFP like the one above.. and they just never got nice and dark.. so i duno which timing i'd go with!

Since I know like.. 20 people here personally.. i may just stick around here even if im in Oct.. and you arent going to get a say in it hahahaha!

(for those who don't know me, sorry.. i have a really dry sense of humor and i don't expect everyone to "get me" lol)
January 21st, 2012, 02:06 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY....we are here together! I am so excited to be pregnant!

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

January 21st, 2012, 02:14 PM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
i TOTALLY see it =) YAY!!!
January 21st, 2012, 02:21 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nikki. View Post
YAY....we are here together! I am so excited to be pregnant!
yes!! Im very excited for you!!!!! I know you wanted this so bad!!!!

frankly, im just in shock that i get to REjoin the Sept DDC (well maybe, i may be due on the 1st instead).. but it's a very nice feeling to be able to REbookmark this DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search