Raise Your Hand If........

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2012, 06:03 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
You and I know each other!? (even if you wish you hadn't LOL)

from the top of my head, there's quite a few of you that i "know"

3 girls from Hunter's PRs - Nikki, Jess & Ami
3 girls from Van's PR - Julie, Shannon & Ruth

Nicole and Kris... thats pretty cool!! Norm i know just one or two if that.. and recognize a couple... but that's pretty neat!!

am I missing anyone else!?!?
January 21st, 2012, 06:40 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
You got me.

Um...I'm bad...but who is Shannon from our other PR?

January 21st, 2012, 06:50 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi Natasha

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 21st, 2012, 07:15 PM
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
Shannon is Sullivan's mama!!! she was more active in the PR some months ago but shes not in the FB group.. not sure if she didnt want to be or what.. so since the PR died, she hasnt been around SO much.. but she actually just made a new post there!! you'd prob recognize her if you saw her siggy!
January 21st, 2012, 07:17 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you

So happy to see you here Natasha!
January 21st, 2012, 07:26 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
January 21st, 2012, 07:28 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You already named me but I figured I'd drop in and raise my hand Good to see you back in this DDC!

[
January 21st, 2012, 07:40 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Oh...ok...I got it now. She is one of my FB friends, but she never posts. And I never go in the PR anymore cuz it died a long time ago.

January 21st, 2012, 08:00 PM
dont hate on our dead PR julie, okay.. that place has memories lol
January 21st, 2012, 11:10 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You know me!

January 22nd, 2012, 08:13 AM
YES YES!!!! this is awesome!
January 22nd, 2012, 09:18 AM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*Raises hand*
Yeah, our poor Nov. PR... I'm bad, I do lurk, but don't post much. Probably because someone always has her hands on my keyboard!
So glad you are in here. What is the update? Have you been to the dr. yet? I've been gone a few days so I'm a bit behind...

January 22nd, 2012, 09:45 AM
no i havent.. i wasnt able to get into an OB without a prim care referral.. don't have one.. so tried to get one.. and blah itws a HUGE mess.. im waiting until these are super dark.. or as dark as i could get anyways lol.. and go to planned parent hood and see if that would work well enough for a referral

i really want to get in because im nervous for more complications.. and the fact that i just had a mc.. i want to make sure everything is going as it should and if there is any precautions for me to take
January 22nd, 2012, 12:36 PM
Super Mommy
I sort of know you (I recognized you anyways) from the Baby Nambes Board way back when Tenille was hosting. I didn't know you had Van, but I remember you were waffling with Hiro and Harlow.. I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't POSITIVE until the names thread.
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
January 22nd, 2012, 02:00 PM
hahah! that is cool that you remember!!! Harlow is still a definite!!
January 22nd, 2012, 02:26 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The nice thing about DDCs is that is doesn't really matter how many people we know since the point is to get to know a bunch of new people I agree its fun to have friends join you though, as i know some people from previous boards as well.

January 22nd, 2012, 02:44 PM
oh of course! i LOVE meeting new people! it's just definitely nice to join a DDC where you already know someone because then you feel a little more comfortable.. like meeting a group IRL... but then again, i've always been the loud obnoxious one myself lol.. but it's still cool to know people in a DDC... anyone can join any other board.. but to happen to land in the same DDC is neat..
January 22nd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Super Mommy
I know Ruth from my oldest daughter's DDC! I don't think I know anyone else in here, though.
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
January 22nd, 2012, 03:47 PM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
you did not mention me???? tut tut!!!
January 22nd, 2012, 04:10 PM
oh no i meant you LOLL.. accidently put an E instead of an A.. didnt notice that til now .. sorry LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search