Names?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2012, 06:25 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does anyone have names picked out yet? (you don't have to tell them) We have a girl name picked out but if we have a boy the poor thing is going to be nameless! LOL. I won't announce the name until we find out the sex....!

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

January 21st, 2012, 06:28 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
waiting to announce the names until Birth!!! well a few knows our girl name.. but otherwise not announcing til birth!
January 21st, 2012, 06:39 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Henry or Molly. If there's more than one then I guess we'll have to figure out other names. But yeah, it'll be one of those two.

I don't change my mind once I decide.

January 21st, 2012, 06:52 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we have our names pretty much set, maybe a little shuffeling of middle names, but otherwise I am good - I don't think I have ever had names picked out this soon.

my mom wants to "be part of the naming" sadly she has no idea that she doesn't get any say,

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 21st, 2012, 06:56 PM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We talk about it sporadically, but will do so more once we know the sex.

We have agreed that my dad's first name would be his middle name if this is a boy...Richard. And we agreed on Gavin for a boy's first name, but we have time, and that might change.

As for a girl, we are clueless.

January 21st, 2012, 07:08 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Boy: Henry or Jack (leaning toward Jack)
Girl: Eloise or Cora (leaning toward Cora, but LOVE the nickname Ellie)

These are pretty set---we picked my dd's name early on too .

January 21st, 2012, 07:16 PM
Im sitting here looking at baby stuff going nuts! i am soo happy

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

January 21st, 2012, 07:17 PM
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
twins, Julie... gah don't make me think about it!!!!!!
January 21st, 2012, 07:24 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have the girl name but not the boy name

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
January 21st, 2012, 07:29 PM
OMG I never even thought about TWINS! lmao.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

January 21st, 2012, 07:38 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We've tossed a few names around. We have a list of 8-10 names for each gender that we are both ok with but none that we both love. I am hoping as the pregnancy progresses it will pop out at us.

This is the first time we've really struggled with a name because we have known since before we were married we would use the names William, James, & Ellen and now that those three names are used we are starting from square one.

We usually wait until the baby is born to announce the name (although I usually tell here on JM before)

[
January 21st, 2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .h00dihoo.this. View Post
twins, Julie... gah don't make me think about it!!!!!!
LOL!!

The only reason I keep thinking about it is my son...when I have asked him if he wants a brother or a sister, his reply is always "Mama, I want TWO babies!" (emphasis on the two..). LOL. He randomly comes up to me and tells me this throughout the day as well now. And he talks to my stomach and says "hi babies". I blame Dora and the super babies episode..haha.

January 21st, 2012, 07:47 PM
Super Mommy
I know what I don't want more than I do. No M names, cuz my DD is an M name, and no E names, cuz my DS starts with E. Also A names and I names sound like E names, so those are out. The ending matters too. Nothing ending in the "ey" sound, or an N. So im thinking something that ends in R, or ah maybe? And two sylables. I'm weird, I know. LOL. Oh and the middle name has to be a one syllable noun.
January 21st, 2012, 07:52 PM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
We have a girls name picked out but the middle name and we have the boys name finally settled on.

January 21st, 2012, 07:52 PM
Super Mommy
I'm reading the post above mine. And her 2nd baby is named Lyla Rose. That totally follows all of my rules! Cute name, but I wouldn't take your name from you. I'm still crossing my fingers for another boy.
January 21st, 2012, 08:05 PM
LOL Julie!!!! love how he says two!

the whole twin idea is a fear of mine EVERY pregnancy.. it's all a little TOO likely for my .. liking lol.. since i have twin sisters.. blah!!!!! that's the only problem with TTC a third, when you already have two.. and only want 3 at most... is the chance of having twins when it runs in the family LOL.. i mean.. *** would go with Harlow if it was twin girls?!!?!? i BARELY even want ONE girl let alone two.. GEZUS! and if it were a boy, we'd prob use Hiro (pronounced Hero).. but at the same time.. i have a problem with having more than 1 H out of my kids and Van is the sore thumb

i duno if you ever saw my other post.. but i LOOOVVVVEEEEE Henry
January 21st, 2012, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain19Cash20 View Post
I'm reading the post above mine. And her 2nd baby is named Lyla Rose. That totally follows all of my rules! Cute name, but I wouldn't take your name from you. I'm still crossing my fingers for another boy.
If you like it, use it. I don't care. There's no such thing as "name stealing".

Quote:
Originally Posted by .h00dihoo.this. View Post
LOL Julie!!!! love how he says two!

the whole twin idea is a fear of mine EVERY pregnancy.. it's all a little TOO likely for my .. liking lol.. since i have twin sisters.. blah!!!!! that's the only problem with TTC a third, when you already have two.. and only want 3 at most... is the chance of having twins when it runs in the family LOL.. i mean.. *** would go with Harlow if it was twin girls?!!?!? i BARELY even want ONE girl let alone two.. GEZUS! and if it were a boy, we'd prob use Hiro (pronounced Hero).. but at the same time.. i have a problem with having more than 1 H out of my kids and Van is the sore thumb

i duno if you ever saw my other post.. but i LOOOVVVVEEEEE Henry
Well, it's also on my mind more because I was still breastfeeding when we concieved, which significantly increases your chances of twins....(13%, vs. 1% in normal population). lol.

Yay...glad you like.

Hiro...that's the name of one of the trains in Thomas.

January 21st, 2012, 08:19 PM
is it?!?! LOLL!

i feel sort of bad using all these dutch names and no asian names.. though it's not Vietnamese.. there is just like.. NO vietnamese names!! the ONLY one i like is Binh annddd well it doesnt work.. atleast for a first name anyways!
January 21st, 2012, 08:21 PM
Yep!

Hiro - Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia

January 21st, 2012, 08:30 PM
of course they made an asian train ..... LOL

he very.. creepishly looks like Duc LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search