Gtky

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2012, 07:19 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Now that we are all here it is time to get to know each other!

Name:
SO:
Kidlets:
Furbabies:
How did you happen upon the DDC?

Anything else you wanna share?

---------------------------------------------------

Name:
Ami
SO:
Michael
Kidlets:
Adam Michael (9/22/06), Nathan Joseph (9/4/08)
Furbabies:
2 labs, Winchester is a chocolate and 9 years old, Remington is a black and 8 years old.
We started ttc when DS#2 was 5 months old, after 14 months I ended up pg and due in Jan 2011, but had a miscarriage at 9 weeks on my wedding anniversary (June 5th), the pregnancy stopped progressing at 6 weeks though. we started ttc again in August of 2010 so 17 months or so after my m/c I ended up here! as chaotic as September will be I am thrilled to have 3 little sapphires!

I was attempting to gender sway for a girl, not sure how successful I was, I ended up going out of town for a family emergency for the whole week before I O'ed, so I abandoned my crystal light, peppermint tea and cranberry suppliments.

I did get a Cheri22 reading back in september, she predicted I'd get pregnant in December and have a girl, so she is half right so far!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 21st, 2012, 07:28 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Nikki
SO: Andrew
Kidlets: Xavier, will be 4 on feb 15th
Furbabies: 2 Cats (Tobie and Waldo)
How did you happen upon the DDC? I am a member of the feb '08 Playrom, so I decided to come over here!

Anything else you wanna share? I like long walks on the beach....LMAO! Kidding.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

January 21st, 2012, 07:32 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Ruth
SO: Scott
Kidlets: William, James, & Ellen
Furbabies: Lucy - black lab/shepherd mix
How did you happen upon the DDC? I lurked on JM during my first pregnancy, joined with DS#2 and have been around off and on ever since. When I got my bfp I came back to JM after a several month break to join a DDC

Anything else you wanna share? umm - well we are trying to sell our house and will hopefully be moving in the next few months so that is making life interesting

[
January 21st, 2012, 08:11 PM
Kaema's Avatar Kris
Send a message via AIM to Kaema Send a message via MSN to Kaema
Name: Kris (25)
SO: Brian (29)
Kidlets: Brian a.k.a. "Boogie" (8/11/10)
Furbabies: Shetland sheepdog "Lilly", kitties "Monster" and "Brutus" and American quarter horse "Cajun" and my not-so-furry pacman frog "Choji"
How did you happen upon the DDC? I've been a member of the August 2010 PR from the start and figured it'd be fun to be a part of a DDC again so here I am!

Anything else you wanna share? I'm a dog trainer by profession and have been training and showing for the past 14 years or so. I also train horses and teach riding lessons. Here in the VERY near future I will be a certified equine sports massage therapist and later this year I intend to expand into canine sports massage as well. I deal with all types of training from basic obedience to advanced agility and also canine and equine behavior. And as a funny side story: at one point my mum would not let me have a dog and I wanted something to clicker train as mum wouldn't let me work with her border collie lest Ice bond to me ((the dog was very young at this time)). Since I didn't have a dog, I went to the next best thing.... my yearling paint studcolt, Wrangler. Over time, I taught the horse to rear, bow, shake his head yes and no, touch targets, come when called... and to FETCH. My "800 pound golden retriever" would chase after and retrieve a thrown tennis ball on command. Another instance involving myself and a different border collie saw that within 15 minutes I had taught the dog to hump a traffic cone on command. I have a peculiar sense of humor and am a born clicker trainer. Haha, I am dangerous. <3 DS seems to be following in my footsteps and our sheltie and the horses are his "babies". He adores them as much as I do!

Thank you GraysMama for my gorgeous siggy!
January 21st, 2012, 08:15 PM
Alaynah-1's Avatar Veteran
Name: Jessi
SO: Josh
Kidlets: Alaynah ( 08/05/2011)
Furbabies: Copper ( Blood Hound) Spike (Jack Russell)
How did you happen upon the DDC? I lurked on JM during my first pregnancy always afraid to join I dont know why So when I found out I was pregnant again, I said I'm joining JM!!
Anything else you wanna share? Me and my family make chocolate for a living, four generations past down, very yummy!!

******Thanks Jaidynsmum for making my beautiful siggy******
January 21st, 2012, 08:52 PM
beginswithb's Avatar Veteran
Name: Brandi

SO: Mark

Kidlets: Karuna Sindhu (12/15/2003)

Furbabies
: Oh boy. Dogs: Lovely Rita (Redbone Coonhound), Cerberus (terrier mix), Gimli (Scottie/Jack Russell mix). Cats: Maya, Socrates, Polly, Thor, Ringo and Gandalf. Turtles: Yoda and Yig-yig. We foster and volunteer at the local kennel but we suck as fosters because we keep a lot. >.>

How did you happen upon the DDC? I belonged to the PCOS group a while ago and a friend directed me back to JM when I told her I was pregnant.

Anything else you wanna share? We're big nerds. Comics, fantasy and sci-fi, roleplaying games, video games, etc. I always have my nose in my Nook. My DD was born at 25 weeks and weighed 1 pound 2 ounces at birth. She's now 8 and super awesome. My husband has a glorious beard. I can't live without music and some of my top favourite bands are the Beatles, Clutch, Tool, Type O Negative, Johnny Cash, Muse and Florence + the Machine. I love body modifications and I have 10 tattoos at the moment.

January 21st, 2012, 10:54 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
Name: Natasha

SO: Duc

Kidlets: Hunter [4] Van [1]

Furbabies: Olley [2lb male chihuahua], Angel [7lb female chihuahua], Jehtt [black mainecoon (4 year old calls him Ghee so that's what we now call him as well lol)]

How did you happen upon the DDC? I had sex lol

Anything else you wanna share? I am a photographer, specializing in newborns
January 21st, 2012, 11:20 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Tara
SO: Mike
Kidlets: Christian(18, my step-son), Michael(14), Devon(13), and after a few years of infertility we were blessed with Nicholas(8), Kiera(6), Josh(4), Isabel & Sebastian(3), Halleigh(2), and Liam(7 months).
Furbabies: 2 cats, 1 dog(German Short-haired Pointer)
How did you happen upon the DDC? Um, well, you know..

Anything else you wanna share? Hoping for another VBAC.

January 22nd, 2012, 12:57 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Jakkie
SO: Andrew
Kidlets: Kenny (6)
Furbabies: Three kitties
How did you happen upon the DDC?: Was part of December 05 DDC.

Anything else you wanna share?: Geeky Girl, gamer, writer, knitter. Short version lol. Oh yeah, very happy that I got my tattoos fixed up early December and get to sport pretty ink for the rest of the pregnancy.

January 22nd, 2012, 02:17 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: AJ (Abbie)
SO: K
Kidlets: Kyle (11), Alyssa (9), Seth (5) and Holly (2)
Furbabies: Scruffy mutt dog Lucy, and Mr Cheeks the hamster
How did you happen upon the DDC? I used to be a member of JM a while back but I haven't used my user name or password for so long I forgot what it was I rejoined this week with a new name

Anything else you wanna share? I am a military wife. We have so far lived in the UK (where I am from), Iceland and Hawaii (awesome postings huh!) We are now back in the UK for 3 years, but I'm secretly hoping to stay longer. I have been a daycare provider for years but I am not sure I will be able to do it in a our new, smaller house so I am looking into turning my photography hobby into a business.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

January 22nd, 2012, 05:25 AM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
Name:Brandi
SO: Cody
Kidlets: Javen- 6-- Drake-- 2 --
Furbabies: Hunter (choc lab) He's our baby for now =) ( 7months )
How did you happen upon the DDC? I googled a question about pregnancy =) I LOVE this site now

Anything else you wanna share? I'm excited to be here, me and DH just got married in Aug., we had kinda talked about having a baby ( first with DH) so i went off birth control to just see what happens.. and man.. it happened FAST, but we are sooo excited!! this preggo was scary at first but i think its finally starting to sink in now
January 22nd, 2012, 05:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Lyz
SO: Dan
Kidlets: Bella (2)
Furbabies: pitbull named Lovey
How did you happen upon the DDC? I've been on JM since TTC Bella
Anything else you wanna share? I'm a therapist and absolutely love doing couples and marriage counseling. It's never a dull moment during sessions and each couple is different

January 22nd, 2012, 05:36 AM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
Name: Nicky

SO: Stephen

Kidlets: Jack (8) Williaim (2) Charlie (8mos)

Furbabies: Gwen, Bailey

How did you happen upon the DDC? It was a surprise for sure!!! a lovely surprise!

Anything else you wanna share? I am originally from Wales, UK and now I live in NC
January 22nd, 2012, 06:04 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Dani

SO: Randy

Kidlets: Just the one baking in my uterus

Furbabies: 3 dogs--Tucker (German shepherd/Rottweiler), Chester (German shepherd/Lab), and Baxter (Shelti/Pomeranian). They are girls and I love their names

How did you happen upon the DDC? I've been a member of TTC #1 since I joined in September 2010 and have been wanting to join a DDC since then finally got my BFP the day after New Years

Anything else you wanna share? Hanson is still my favorite band after 15 years, and I even have a tattoo of their symbol my other tattoo is of my dog, Tucker.

January 22nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
Name: Trish

SO: Zac

Kidlets: Derek (6)

Furbabies: None

How did you happen upon the DDC? I was bored and googled pregnancy forum and here I am.

Anything else you wanna share? My husband is in the Army. I'm prior service. We would love to buy a house so we can decorate the nursery the way we want but we don't know where we'll be stationed this time next year, so we're stuck with a yellow spare bedroom with unicorn border on two walls
January 22nd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Name: Kristi

SO: Jimmy

Kidlets: Hannah 12 and Dakota 8 (he's my bonus son)

Furbabies: Jack and Brandi (rottweilers) Zoe and Patches (pit bull pups) and Bella (shih tzu)...yeah, we're kinda dog poor here lol

How did you happen upon DDC? Googling like crazy anything on pregnancy since my BFP.

Anything else you wanna share? I never imagined after 12 years that I would have another baby. My first husband was killed in 2009 and I married Jimmy in October. He is super family oriented and loves kids like nothing else, so, yeah, he talked me right into this new addition. I had my iud removed on December 4 and got my first BFP on December 28. Wow, quick, right? That just screamed to me that this little bean was surely meant to be
January 22nd, 2012, 02:54 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name:Angela
SO:Dan
Kidlets:Sarah 11, Kathryn 9, Rebekah 7, Janna 6, Elijah 4 and Creed 23 months
Furbabies:Albert (cat)
How did you happen upon the DDC? Belonged to Feb 10 when pg with Creed

Anything else you wanna share?I am blessed

January 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM
Super Mommy
Name: Kes

SO: Husband; Andrew (or Andy)

Kidlets:
Luke - 4;
Lauren - 2;
Heidi - 1.5

Furbabies:
Potato - boxer mix, probably about 6;
Carlisle - Dachshund, around 9;
Lexy - Golden Retriever, roughly 15
*All rescues, though my sister originally rescued Lexy and I took her.

When two people love each other...

** I am obsessed with car seats and recently obtained my certification, so if you have any questions do feel free to ask. =)
** I have a really sarcastic sense of humor, and sometimes that doesn't come across well in text. Rule of thumb: If you're not sure whether I'm kidding or not - there's a 90% chance I am, so just go ahead and assume it was a joke.
** I have a blog I like to update sometimes. It's a lot about car seats, and a lot of satirical parenting humor. There's a link in my siggy if you're bored. =)
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
January 22nd, 2012, 04:07 PM
sexypepsi25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Christina
SO: Isaac
Kidlets: Bethany, Isabelle, Micah, Layton, Asher and Sophia
Furbabies: Charlie, Smores and Luca
How did you happen upon the DDC? Been a part of JM for awhile

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search