Monday Moans..

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2012, 06:45 AM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
Its Monday.. thats all!!

What are your grumbles??
January 23rd, 2012, 06:50 AM
sexypepsi25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just tired, would like to sleep or lay around all day if i could

January 23rd, 2012, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
So tired, but I have a ton of stuff to do today. I am really nervous about my first appointment this afternoon, and I wont be able to get a nap today because of the timing of my appointment.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

January 23rd, 2012, 07:19 AM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Annoyed and waiting for Triage to call me back about starting my blood thinner shots, and changing anxiety meds.....they wont make my first appt until I talk to them and get that figured out. I just want them to call NOW! DONT THEY KNOW IM PREGNANT, MY HORMONES ARE GOING CRAZY, AND I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN I GET AN APPOINTMENT! lmao............okay there is my rant.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

January 23rd, 2012, 07:44 AM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to PiXeYstyx
Nothing to complain about as Monday's are my Friday. I can't wait to be off tomorrow/Wednesday. Aside of going out for Chinese Buffet tomorrow, all I have is Dishes, Laundry to do and maybe start organizing some things in the kitchen.

January 23rd, 2012, 07:46 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Work stinks.

Ashley
Ashley
January 23rd, 2012, 07:47 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I'm still battleing morning sickness like I've never had before! Yesterday, I threw up once, and had 4, YES 4, severe fits of dry-heaving. Sat was good with only dry-heaving fits, but Friday I threw up either 2 or 3 times. Ugh! So far so good this morning, no throwing up yet, but I still battle the nausea literally all day long. On top of that, both DH and my youngest DS are sick and all I want to do is sleep! Of course I can't because there's too much to be done and on top of that I have to take care of two other sickies besides myself...

Oh, and we're supposed to have some pretty severe storms today, too....Yay for Monday!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

January 23rd, 2012, 08:25 AM
Super Mommy
So im used to the lower stomach aches by now, but this morning i woke up and the top of my stomach, just under my ribs felt like someone reached in and pulled my muscles apart in oppisite directions, as hard as they can. I guess its my muscles streching. It hurts so bad. And Im only 7 weeks. And my back still hurts. Ugggh
January 23rd, 2012, 08:36 AM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Back at work, tired and yucky feeling... Nervous about my U/S tomorrow, but I'm glad I don't have too much longer to wait.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
January 23rd, 2012, 09:20 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm super tired, my boobs are killing me, and the office is FREEZING! It's been like this since Thursday and the stupid heat still isn't fixed!

On the plus side, my department won penny wars to raise money for charity, so this whole week we get to wear whatever we want to work! I'm rocking a sweatshirt and sweatpants/pajama pants ALL WEEK! No bloated feeling for this girl!

January 23rd, 2012, 09:48 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
I'm so tired and sick but that's nothing new. Dh also starts 12s tonight, 7 pm to 7 am and that SUCKS! He's in the Air Force.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search