extra snappy

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2012, 05:49 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Between the m/s and DD constantly wanting something or trying to jump on me, I'm finding myself more snappy at DD and DH. I'm sure DD feels it because she's more whiney and so emotional! How do I balance everything out when all I want to do is sit around without being bothered too much? LOL

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
January 23rd, 2012, 05:50 PM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
I have no clue but I am horribly snappy lately!!
January 23rd, 2012, 06:10 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm snappy and pretty much cry over everything....

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

January 23rd, 2012, 06:18 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
I have been fairly snappy too dh actually pointed it out on saturday that I had been really snappy to him so far my kids are not suffering as I am overwhelmed with love for them and nothing they do bothers me just everything dh does lol poor DH.
January 23rd, 2012, 08:59 PM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to PiXeYstyx
You're not alone! I will tell you that. Everything bothers me anymore. I guess that one symptom I have I keep forgetting about it being as a symptom since I used to be like that all the time before DD but then when I got pregnant and had her my hormones changed so I was less like that. I didn't miss being like this at all because it makes things so much more difficult for me especially at work.

January 24th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Super Mommy
So far today (it's only noon) my kid have dumped a bucket full of water out of the bathtub (my fault), destroyed their play room (happens every day), spilled two cups of milk, and given me a nice ugly bruise on the back of my ankle with their PlasmaCar.

I am feeling the Snappy. I think my eye is twitching. So far I have refrained from locking them in their rooms with a hefty supply of duct tape. I consider this a success.

Since this is my fourth pregnancy, my husband is pretty much used to it. He either rolls his eyes and walks away, glares at me and waits for me to realize what I said and apologize, or backs away in surrender.

(for the record, I'm mostly kidding with the duct tape comment. I would never do that to my children, obviously. And I have yet to yell at them. It's likely that I have emotionally damaged my pillow though - I've yelled at it a lot.)
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
January 24th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been SUPER pissy lately. The fact that my whole body is itching like crazy is only making me more pissy and on edge. My poor DH didn't wipe the counters down" to my satisfaction" last night, and I responded as if he'd ran over my cat. Poor guy LoL

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
January 24th, 2012, 09:48 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For some reason I don't want DH touching me (maybe because he mostly goes for the boobs, which are KILLING me) and when he does I freak out.
Fortunately (maybe..) it doesn't bother him and he's back to being his annoying self in about 2 seconds Or he laughs at me for yelling, which pisses me off more!

I love my DH, I love my DH, I love my DH...

January 24th, 2012, 10:00 AM
beginswithb's Avatar Veteran
Ugh, I've been snarky lately and I even realize it but I do nothing to prevent it! This should be fun when I go into a mediation at my daughter's school tomorrow. She was born 4 months early and has health issues but they're giving me **** for her missing 15 days of school this year. I am SO not in the mood for this. lol!

January 24th, 2012, 10:06 AM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
I have been snappy with ds, to the point that it was just unfair to him. So, now when I get really annoyed I stop myself and say it is not his fault he doesn't understand, and just take a breath and try to ask him in a calm voice what he would like. Doesn't always work, but I had to stop getting so mad at him for things that were so unfair to him.
January 24th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Veteran
SandyBeachSomewhere, what a crack-up...love the duct tape lol I'm right there with you ladies. I find myself getting down-right nasty here lately. And, just about everything DH does/says gets on my very last nerve. I've not been so tetsy with my girls; however, I’m assured that they, too, feel the vibe. Just the other day, when the weather was nice enough for a walk, my DH and DD strolled up to the store to get soda. They returned with a “king-sized” ice cream for me. My hubby says, "Here, she picked this out for you and thought it may make you feel better!” I’m still not convinced if it was his doing or hers but, it made me smile and realize how ridiculous I was being. I love my family…and I’m blessed that they “get me” during this time
January 24th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
I feel you. I struggle to be nice lately!

January 28th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I got lucky with this one. I suffer from MS, fatigue and breast pain on a daily basis, but... I am SO calm. More than before being pregnant! Nothing stresses me or pisses me off, I haven't cried a single time, I am not worried at all. Maybe I'm carrying the next Gandhi, lol.
January 28th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Shantastic27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling the same way! I'm really impatient right now with my dh. I feel bad and am trying to be better but these hormones are killer.

January 29th, 2012, 08:01 AM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lets me just say this, if you wanna know how I really feel about you right now (meaning in real life) this is the time to come up to me and ask, because I am honest and snappy right now...and I do not care. lmao

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search