Ohh no!!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2012, 05:55 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So my absolutely most comfortable pair of jeans, my favvvvorite, are killing me this morning!! They are digging into me and just hurt. On top of it, the only bras I can find comfy are sports bras

Anyone else running into clothes issues?

Ashley
Ashley
January 24th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Yes, I have had to put two pairs of pants up already. I also had to start wearing a bra without underwire. I really should find my maternity clothes, but I just don't have the energy.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

January 24th, 2012, 07:07 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Not yet, which is weird for me..at least in the pants department...usually I'm about ready to bust out the maternity jeans at this point. lol. As for bras, I'm already wearing the most comfortable ever nursing bras (my daughter still BFs).

January 24th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep! wearing my 'fat jeans" and even those are getting snug. DH pulled out my maternity clothes, but I am just not there yet

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy For my beautiful siggie!

January 24th, 2012, 08:00 AM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
I am mostly wearing sweat pants and lose fitting clothes!!
January 24th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
I had that isue on Friday; I put jeans on in the morning and by the time I got to work and sat down at my desk I had to unbutton the top button (LoL). I just ordered some belly sleeves so my regular pants will fit a little while longer. I'm a FTM so I don't have any maternity clothes yet.

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
January 24th, 2012, 08:59 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's still too early for me! I'm shoving myself into my skinny jeans as long as I can these next couple weeks! LOL

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

January 24th, 2012, 09:07 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes! My favorite pair was getting tight. I could still fasten them but they're uncomfortable so i learned the hair tie trick. You take a hair tie and loop it around the button on your jeans, then through the hole and back around the button. Hope that makes sense. It depends on the size of your hair tie though, with mine i had to double loop it beforehand. It works SO well!!!!! My jeans feel comfortable again and i don't have to wear the bella band. Try it!!

January 24th, 2012, 09:53 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
Yes! My favorite pair was getting tight. I could still fasten them but they're uncomfortable so i learned the hair tie trick. You take a hair tie and loop it around the button on your jeans, then through the hole and back around the button. Hope that makes sense. It depends on the size of your hair tie though, with mine i had to double loop it beforehand. It works SO well!!!!! My jeans feel comfortable again and i don't have to wear the bella band. Try it!!
OMG that is the best idea I ever heard!!!! I'm definitely going to try that next time I get into my jeans! I have bloating at the moment so my jeans have definitely been snug and uncomfortable.

January 24th, 2012, 09:55 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like I am in good company.. I am really hoping that this is just a bad day of bloating. I really want to be able to wear my usual clothes for a few more weeks =)

Ashley
Ashley
January 24th, 2012, 09:56 AM
beginswithb's Avatar Veteran
I'm not bloated much but enough to go back to my size bigger jeans just for comfort. I lost 40 pounds throughout last year so I doubt I'll wear my smaller jeans until this time next year.

January 24th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Kaema's Avatar Kris
Send a message via AIM to Kaema Send a message via MSN to Kaema
I'm super concerned about outgrowing my work pants. It's so hard to find pants that fit me properly to start with, but I HAVE to have khaki pants for work and finding plus size khaki maternity pants in the size I need is proving to be quite the challenge. I have one pair from my last pregnancy but they're corduroy and I can't wear those at work. >.< My regular pants are already starting to dig in. Not good!

Thank you GraysMama for my gorgeous siggy!
January 24th, 2012, 12:16 PM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
You take a hair tie and loop it around the button on your jeans, then through the hole and back around the button.
I did this today so that I could wear my black dress pants to work!

Does anyone know of a good website/store that sells second-hand maternity clothes?

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
January 24th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
I have a tilted uterus so I show a little later, but I already had to replace my bras. I am on my last pair of work pants that fit.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search