Pets reaction to your pregnancy.

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2012, 12:50 PM
NYCgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Piggy backing off a comment on another thread. I was wonder if you wanted to share how your pets are reacting (if at all) with you now being pregnant?

January 24th, 2012, 01:03 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our cat has been hanging all over me purring and clingy. It's driving me crazy. With DD my cat at the time didn't start acting weird until the end of my pregnancy.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

January 24th, 2012, 01:04 PM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
I honestly dont even think they can tell
January 24th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With DD's pregnancy my cats used to sit with me and on my lap a lot, especially one of them. Now with DD around and wanting to constantly grab them, they only come out at night and I haven't noticed a difference yet.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
January 24th, 2012, 03:14 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My one cat, Tobie keeps laying on my tummy...or me....he keeps checking on me, and our other car, Waldo, keeps meowing at me all freaking day like he wants something, but he has everything....so i pick him up and he purrs. they know something is up...i hope that is a good sign that baby is going to stick

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

January 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My oldest dog Tucker hasn't been acting very different. For the most part she just does her own thing.

The youngest, Baxter, has been a bit more cuddly, but she's usually like that. I'm not sure if she knows anything or is just starved for attention. The problem is when she's cuddling and decides to pounce on one of the other dogs.. She uses my belly as a trampoline the stinker.

The middle dog, Chester, has always been up my butt and follows me everywhere. But NOW it's worse (I didn't think it was possible...) she is more cuddly, cries if I shut her out of a room, waits for me outside of every room, never leaves my side... A bit annoying but still cute

January 24th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I have two kitties Roberto which is the oldest he has been much more vocal and has been following me around the house which is not really characteristic of him he is the shy one.

My second kitty Alejandro has allways been clingy and follows me around the house but now omg he sits when i sit stand when i stand and when i sleep he is right next to me alll night and lately he has been putting his face in mine in the middle of the night ... i guess to wake me up and make sure im ok he like nudges me lol its sooo cute and super annoying i dont know if im tired cause im pregnant or that my cat wont let me sleep any more lol...
January 24th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
We have chinchillas. I don't think they can tell.

January 24th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is so wild that you made this a topic because I have been talking about this to my mother. My Pit Bull is very lovable anyways, but she has been cuddling with me every night now, and when I'm watching a movie or something she will come over and just lay her head down on my stomach! It is the sweetest thing. She is also very very protective of me now. DH is scared to touch me when she is around. Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search