Have you bought.....

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2012, 01:28 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
maternity clothes yet? I have to buy all new ones bc I let someone borrow all of mine and she sold them in a garage sale. While I was originally bummed about it, I'm actually excited that this time around I will actually get to purchase a wardrobe I LIKE. Last time we were on a super budget and I didn't really buy much cutesy stuff like I would have normally gotten.

I can't wait to bust out some cute shirts! I'm going to definitely wait a few weeks though before I go making any purchases bc I never know what is going to fit and I'm so moody with clothes when I'm pregnant.

What about you? Whats your take on clothing and what have you gotten already if anything?

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

January 24th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
I've been looking around a bit and made a few "Wish Lists." All I've purchased so far is 2 belly bands.

I'm having the WORST time finding TALL plus size maternity pants. I'm 5'11 and size 22 (on the bottom) pre-pregnancy. Luckily, I'll be huge pregnant in the summer so I can live in capri pants!

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
January 24th, 2012, 01:50 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have all my stuff from my boys - most of it is completely trashed, but I don't really go anywhere, so I'll be reusing it if I really need it - I don't usually get much a belly since I am so plump.

I did buy a few winter things with my last pregnancy, I never even opened them, and I am sure I won't need them this time, I guess I should sell it.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
I still have a lot of maternity clothes from my last pregnancies!! I am sure I will be on the lookout for some more cute stuff though!!
January 24th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have lost 30 lbs. since my last baby, so I will need a lot of new clothes. I have bought just a few things.

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy For my beautiful siggie!

January 24th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I will be buying clothes at our goodwill here. I think this has to be one of the best goodwills I have ever been to. I got my whole vacation wardrobe there, and most of the dresses still had tags on them. They also have a pretty large maternity section, so I can't wait to see what I can find.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

January 24th, 2012, 03:46 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My mom took me maternity clothes shopping for my birthday so I have 3 shirts, 2 pants, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of capris, and a super cute nighty that came with a matching onesie

I was disappointed at the lack of selection in department stores (ad walmart apparently doesn't even sell maternity clothes anymore) so I'll probably have to get stuff online (but not for a while).

January 24th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
After our last baby we moved 1400 miles and I got rid of anything that didn't have to go. All my maternity clothes got donated. DH bought me a pair of capris last week and I bought a T on clearance at Target.

January 24th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have all my stuff from last pregnancy and thankfully it's the same season

January 24th, 2012, 06:38 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
I have bought some mat pants capris and shorts from a buy sell group on fb oh and a shirt or two but mostly looking forward to getting some cute mat shirts.
January 24th, 2012, 06:42 PM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a lot from my last pregnancy, but I was pregnant through the winter last time. I will be checking thrift stores and cheaper stores for summer stuff, but I hope to get away with bigger shirts for awhile and just have to buy shorts and capris.

January 25th, 2012, 07:55 AM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
I got rid of EVEYTHING, maternity clothes, everything baby ---- LOL im starting fresh with everything ( plus the clothes was for winter months) i am SO excited to go by cute summer preggo clothes!!! this is going to be sooo fun!!!
January 25th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Kaema's Avatar Kris
Send a message via AIM to Kaema Send a message via MSN to Kaema
I have a few things from my last pregnancy but I plan on getting some cute tops too.

Thank you GraysMama for my gorgeous siggy!
January 25th, 2012, 09:20 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't bought any new mat. clothes but i have already started whipping out the stuff i have from my son.

January 25th, 2012, 09:57 AM
NYCgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I got donated most of my stuff because I thought I was DONE having babies! I saved my favorites BUT the seasons are off... I will not buy anything until I NEED it.

January 25th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
I am thinking of going to Pea in the Pod this weekend to see what kind of maternity jeans and work pants they have. Gap has also always worked for me since they have stuff for short people. I think the buttons on my work pants are about to give out at this point!

January 25th, 2012, 06:25 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup. I've already graduated to stretch pants as my jeans wont button and I'm just too weirded out to wear them unbuttoned Our Motherhood Maternity store had a super clearance so I bought 3 pairs of jeans and a few shirts. I figure I can cut and hem the jeans to shorts in the summer. I had DD2 September 9th and for her I just wore the mat pants but long tank tops. Old Navy had a few cute long mat tops and those maxi dresses were awesome too

, ,,,,,,

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search