Do you have a boy or girl vibe?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2012, 08:13 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know its really early, but do you have a vibe as to wether you are having a boy or girl?

If you have had previous pregnancies were you right or wrong?

Before we started trying I had this overwhelming feeling that this baby was going to be a boy. Now that I'm pregnant, I have TOTAL girl vibe. I gravitate to all the baby girl stuff in the stores, I feel like I'm having a girl, and we practically decided on a girl name the other day. Obviously, I still have no clue, but its bizarre bc I never had a vibe with Keira.

The other strange thing is that I dont care what we have, and I would LOVE to give DH a boy bc I know he would just be over the moon!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

January 25th, 2012, 08:20 AM
I have a feeling mine is a boy. DH side of the family seems to produce lots of males. I will be thrilled either way!!
January 25th, 2012, 08:38 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am trying to not have a feeling one way or the other, I have wanted a girl ever since ttc #1, I thought both my boys were girls, but I Think that is just because I wanted one.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 25th, 2012, 08:39 AM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
I have NO idea!!
January 25th, 2012, 08:40 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I keep getting a girl vibe.. No idea why and honestly, I would really like to have a boy

Ashley
Ashley
January 25th, 2012, 09:27 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I call my baby a "he" and DH calls baby "she" but I think that's because that's what we want

I do hope I'm growing a little penis inside me, but I mostly just want a healthy baby

January 25th, 2012, 09:32 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've had a feeling this baby is a girl. I was right with my son. I had a feeling the entire time. If i'm wrong this time then i won't care but it will definitely be interesting to see!

January 25th, 2012, 09:34 AM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
I am totally thinking GIRL.. i dunno what it is i have never even had a feeling like this with my othr two.. it is very strange....
January 25th, 2012, 10:03 AM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
My symptoms are way worse than with my son, so I'm thinking that I may be having a girl. But I'm usually completely wrong about these things, so it will probably be a boy.
January 25th, 2012, 10:07 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea! and i am not planning on finding out so i will have to wait another 7 months yet

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

January 25th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
I think this baby is a boy. Then again, I am always wrong. Maybe I will be right for once!

January 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Super Mommy
I feel like this one's a boy. I really hope so! I wanted a girl first, and was calling my DD her name before we found out she was s girl. And because i was in the hospital with hyperemisis with my DS, I found out he was a boy at 13 weeks. Oh man, i was Soooo excited.
January 25th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Veteran
I have no vibes, but I desperately want a boy so I'm trying to prepare myself for girl #3. We're not finding out either so it'll be a looong wait
January 25th, 2012, 10:49 AM
I am thinking girl. My husband doesn't want to find out the sex so it looks like I will be waiting til September to find out!
January 25th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
I have felt boy from the beginning but that may be because we really would love another little boy lol.

When I was 21, my mom had a dream. She said I would have three kids. Boy, girl and then a boy. The first two would be little blondies and the last boy would be a little brunette. So far - she has been point on haha. It kind of creeps me out
January 25th, 2012, 05:10 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm leaning a little more to thinking this is a girl. So it the chinese gender predictor and the baking soda test.

Who knows though. I had NO idea with my son

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
January 25th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No vibe...I keep picturing a boy...I honestly don't care what I have as long he/she is healthy but I would love for my daughter to have a sister..sisters are the best!
January 25th, 2012, 05:19 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking Boy. I just feel it, but I will admit I could totally be influenced by a DEEP DESIRE for a boy. With DD1 I SWORE it was a boy until the day of the ultrasound. We were in the waiting room and the receptionist had a pic of her little girls on her desk and I started thinking about how awesome it would be to have a little girl and do all the girly things. I sat down and read a magazine and just as the nurse called us I flipped the magazine over to put it on the table and the back picture was a giant pink sign "It's a GIRL!" I just KNEW it was a girl that instant. With DD2 and with Elianna I just KNEW they were girls. I didn't even flinch when the doc told us because I just KNEW it from conception. This time I just "feel" boy. When I think about the baby or talk about it I just "see" a boy. Even DD1 is convinced there's a "baby BOY in mommy's belly" man she'll be disappointed if it's another girl

, ,,,,,,
January 25th, 2012, 07:37 PM
No clue, like a few others. No real preference for either sex, either. I'm just plain thrilled to be pregnant!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search