Tgif!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2012, 07:10 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
I don't know about you guys but I am so happy it's the weekend almost.

What are your plans for today/this weekend?

I am just going to be working on sewing some cloth diapers, laundry and cleaning!
February 3rd, 2012, 07:13 AM
InnocentDevil's Avatar Super Mommy
Tomorrow, we are going to the in-laws for dinner and telling them about the baby!!

Sunday is the Super Bowl, so we'll either watch it here and have a few friends over or we'll go to a friend's house to watch it. I don't care who wins... I watch it for the commercials. I'm not an NFL fan... I prefer college football.

February 3rd, 2012, 07:32 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
tonight I have to make caramel sauce and lemon curd for my best friend. she keeps well stocked on homemade jelly so I try to return the favor.

saturday, need to get to walmart and get a b-day present for another of my son's friends.

sunday we are meeting my friend and her hubs for lunch then going to go bowling or something.

then home for the game

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

Last edited by 3Sapphires; February 3rd, 2012 at 07:36 AM.
February 3rd, 2012, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Today we will be cleaning the house. Tomorrow I will go grocery shopping, and probably lay around as much as possible. Sunday I will be cooking almost all day. We are having three guys come over for the game. Since they live in the barracks and have a tiny tv they are gonna watch with us. I am making homemade hot wings, macaroni salad, potato skins, guacamole, chips, and a veggie tray. All of that will be homemade. The guys will be bringing the beer, and the kids and I get grape juice. My dh was wanting me to do some football cupcakes, but I would rather have a carrot cake.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 3rd, 2012, 08:09 AM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today is DH 30th birthday, my mom and I are just having pizza and cake for him at their house....then coming home and relaxing.

tomorrow we are going to look around at stores for a dining room set, and odds and ends we need for when we get our taxes next week. I just want to get prices lined up and find the cheapest/nicest thing for our money.

Sunday...super bowl baby...so eating and watching the game!

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

February 3rd, 2012, 08:16 AM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
I'm so glad this week is almost over!

Tonight, I'm visiting friends who just had a baby.

Tomorrow, I'm going to a friends for a bonfire.

Sunday, we will be staying home to watch the game.
February 3rd, 2012, 08:29 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I have to clean the house today. Tomorrow is family time and trying to rest as much as possible. Sunday is church and then more family time and resting! I may watch the Superbowl. We're not huge NFL fans in our house, we much prefer college football.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 3rd, 2012, 08:44 AM
brandi6088's Avatar Super Mommy
--I got to clean my house today =T BLAH-- not fun ( i got all the bills paid tho, man i love bill pay, so easy =P) i was going to call the DOC and go in for a appt. but i have had no bleeding spotting or cramps still so im just going to try and wait it out til next Fri.
--its our weekend with the kiddos, sooo we will prob go out and do something with them, then just chill at home
--then sunday kiddos r going to gmas =P we are going to our friends house to watch the game.. ( not my choice.. but u know how it is =P)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search