So, is anyone actually feeling well?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2012, 02:32 PM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
I felt yucky for about two weeks, but this week hasn't been so bad. I've been able to eat again and I haven't had any morning sickness!

I would get worried about not having many symptoms but I trust that my body would let me know if something were wrong. It's better that I don't freak out about fading symptoms because there is nothing I can do about it anyway. I'm going to focus on being grateful that I'm starting to feel a little bit like my old self again.
February 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
I have felt amazing this time. That has never happened before. I was on Zofran with my last two pregnancies. I saw the baby and heard the heartbeat at my last appointment, though. I guess I just got lucky this time. I have not had any morning sickness or exhaustion, and I have very little heartburn. The only symptom I have is needing to pee more frequently and being hungry more often. (Also, my boobs grew two cup sizes.)

February 3rd, 2012, 04:18 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today I'm feeling pretty good I have good and bad days.

February 3rd, 2012, 05:06 PM
EJsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling good most days. I have my dips in energy and sometimes I get heartburn but I stay away from the foods that makes that come around.
~ Expecting our rainbow baby September 7, 2012 - grew wings on 1/27/2012

Please do not mention anything from the JM board on my Facebook page
February 3rd, 2012, 06:57 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With DD1 I felt NOTHING until I was 25ish weeks. ZERO symptoms. With DD2 sick as a dying DOG. ughhh. This time I felt nauseaous in the first few weeks but now besides feeling pretty exhausted and often a headache from cutting cafeine cold turkey (I drank more coffee than I care to even admit to myself) I feel fab

, ,,,,,,
February 3rd, 2012, 08:47 PM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
Glad to hear that there are others out there that aren't feeling so bad!
February 4th, 2012, 03:12 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel pretty good most of the time. I sometimes get a little queasy in the evenings, but nothing major.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 4th, 2012, 06:47 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had slight nausea here and there but fine for the most part (other than my sore, achy boobs and nippls). I'm also more tired but kind of hoping I luck out with no m/s

February 4th, 2012, 07:19 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Overall, I am feeling pretty good. The tiredness is my biggest issue, and it usually hits around 3pm and again around 9 or 10pm. And hunger, OMG, I have to eat so much (because I am also breastfeeding a 14 month old)....it's almost like a chore, which is annoying.

Otherwise, I don't really have nausea...except for a time or two, and usually because it'd been too long since I ate.

February 4th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I FEEEL GREAT!! I didn't have morning sickness to begin with but my tiredness is starting to fade i have more energy and my boobs have been less sore. The only bad thing definitely been more agitated lately but all my icky seems to be disappearing.

February 4th, 2012, 07:57 AM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
I'm feeling okay for the most part. I am more on edge emotionally, and my energy is down,I am more picky about food, but haven't felt terrible. My boobs feel sort of sore while exercising, but haven't grown one iota. But, as it is my fourth baby, perhaps they don't have any work to do.
February 4th, 2012, 04:01 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also have felt better than I had in the previous weeks, which I know should make me feel happy and relieved but in reality just makes me worry. There's a weird sort of comfort in feeling badly, it makes me think things are going on as they should in there and when I feel fine I worry that my symptoms are fading due to m/c.
Like you said though, worrying won't change anything so I really should also just focus on being grateful for not being sick!!!!!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search