Txmumx4 (im first hehe)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2012, 11:44 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are due date buddies

How are you?
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

February 6th, 2012, 05:37 PM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here! hehe I sent u a pm a cpl days with some contact info did u get it? I see u have 6 boys that is inspiring My 3 girls drive me nuts at times hehe. What's your best advice for handling half a dozen? If it were up to my dh he wants 6. I think I am good at 4 I just feel done and honestly can't imagine doing everything on my own for 6 months or more at a time yearly with more than what I am already blessed with. Can't wait to chat some more xx

February 6th, 2012, 07:07 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by txmumx4 View Post
I'm here! hehe I sent u a pm a cpl days with some contact info did u get it? I see u have 6 boys that is inspiring My 3 girls drive me nuts at times hehe. What's your best advice for handling half a dozen? If it were up to my dh he wants 6. I think I am good at 4 I just feel done and honestly can't imagine doing everything on my own for 6 months or more at a time yearly with more than what I am already blessed with. Can't wait to chat some more xx
OMG I jsut seen the PM..I see I have 10 notifications, but I thought it meant likes, OMG Im a dits LOL
Advice? LOL I think I try to survive daily. I go back and forth to the computer for mommy time. If I dont I cant deal with them. Structure and organization is the key to these kids. My DH never had kids befor the last two (he came into the family with my 4) so he never thought hed have any. We got my tubes untied to have these babies, and this is our 3rd together What does your Dh do? I read here that your doing things on your own for 6 months or more... I have my DH helping me but at times I feel Im on my own. He leaves for work at 10pm-730am, and is in bed by 830am and is up by 3-5pm depends what day. On my appointment days hes up earlier. Its kinda frustrating cus I feel like I am the only one waking up, Im the only doing all the chores and cooking. cus when he gets up its pretty much dinenr time then they go to bed. LOL My kids dad the older 4 dad isnt there for them, well not as mucha s I like, so Im grateful for my DH. The thing I find thats tearing me down is my teenager right now. Its awful. He is 14 almost 15 and he thinks hes an adult. He is tall like one, almost 6 foot, Drives me insane. maybe we can chat on pm I will go read it. If you want my email address I can give it, lamy1977@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon.
Anything else you want to know, ask away

I want to know how it is with daughters, I know a weird question but how are they compare to boys that you know of? I know when my friend comes over with her daughter I tend to tell the toddlers to be nice and let her play on her own LOL I dont want them hurting her, shes 13 months.
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search