Monday Moans!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsTiffy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
We all have them, so spill it ladies!
February 6th, 2012, 06:32 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a cough that will not go away. You know the dry-hacky type. I've had it since before finding out I was pregnant. That on top of nausea. Fun.

And it's Monday. I have work today and I hate leaving my daughter when she questions why I can't just stay home with her....

February 6th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
My nausea is kicking my butt still. My dh is cranky because I am always feeling sick, and there isn't anything he can to do help me. He is bugging me to get zofran, and doesn't understand why I don't want to get it. I don't want to take anything unless I have to, and at this point I don't feel like I really need it. Yea, it would be nice, but I can still eat and drink. I am not even throwing up. I just feel terrible 24/7. I know he wants me to feel better, but I just wish he would leave me alone.
MJTKNT likes this.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 6th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Queasy all the time, not full blown going to hurl at any second nausea just persistent queasy and the extra saliva in preparation for full blown nausea.

Plus tomorrow is my first app and I am so nervous I can't stand it.

February 6th, 2012, 07:52 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just feel more miserable today than I have yet this pregnancy. The zofran isn't working and DH told me this morning I look pale. Great. I just want to curl up in bed and go to sleep. Contemplating only working a half day today if I don't feel better by around noon. Ugh.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 6th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Getting over a virus and still sneezing like crazy, but came into work and am ready to pass out.... Nausea has been bad this weekend too and all I want to do is sleep and getting out of bed in the morning is rough.
I can't stand any smells right now. Even DH wearing cologne bothered me all night. Argh!

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
February 6th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
I have a headache that just will not go away. It sucks because other than that I feel good, that I could actually get some cleaning done. Boo headaches :/
February 6th, 2012, 09:20 AM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
I woke up feeling sick but it has gone away, so I guess I feel pretty good.
February 6th, 2012, 09:20 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my oldest doesn't go to school on mondays, so they have been taking advantage of this and pestering each other and annoying each other and beating on each other.

I'm exhausted today and the nausea is pretty bad. yuck!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 6th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Super Mommy
I had to come home from my dr appt and take another shower because the smell of my soap (just Dove soap, nothing fancy) was making me sick!
February 6th, 2012, 11:00 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momma_d View Post
I just feel more miserable today than I have yet this pregnancy. The zofran isn't working and DH told me this morning I look pale. Great. I just want to curl up in bed and go to sleep. Contemplating only working a half day today if I don't feel better by around noon. Ugh.
It worked really well at first, but it's also quite working for me, too, Danielle!!! So, I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night because I was so nauseous. Great way to start a Monday....

And, I know this is TMI, but it's pregnancy related, so.....I'm feeling so constipated right now that it's pretty uncomfortable and making me feel crampy and stomach-achey...YUCK!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am exhausted today..but it's for a good reason.
I attended my very first birth as a doula last night...it was amazing. So I guess it's worth being exhausted and having a messy house today!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
February 6th, 2012, 01:37 PM
MarineWife_03's Avatar Super Mommy
Ugh! I was SO nauseous last night and it woke me up in the middle of the night. I couldn't go back to sleep for 2 hours because of it. And I woke up feeling just the same... Along with throwing up for the first time this pregnancy. Ugh. What a way to start my work week! It's only 1:30 here and I'm done for the day. Ugh!!

Is it Friday yet?

2007- 3 Miscarriages -all reasons unknown
05/11- BFP
07/11- miscarriage #4-
12/11- first cycle to try IUI w/BFP
03/12- miscarraige #5 at 12weeks
12/12- miscarriage #6 at 8 weeks
February 6th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Super Mommy
Today is one of those days when I want to hire a babysitter and just sleep for the entire day. I'm so tired and stressed and cranky.. I don't even know what to do with myself much less my children!
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
February 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
It was hard to sleep last night. My students were SO unruly today, and it made me feel even more nauseous to have to keep talking over them. Now, I have a bunch of cleaning to do tonight.

That's it. I will stop complaining.

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
February 6th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been dreaming the most crazy dreams and between that, heartburn and nausea have not slept well the past three nights. i have been crying on and off for no reason and have had the worst headache behind my eyes. Ugh. But I am hoping these are all good signs the little peanut's doing well. First ultrasound is Wednesday and it seems forever away!
February 6th, 2012, 09:25 PM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I've been spotting after DTD, so that's been a fun Monday.

I also feel nauseous- the way you ladies explain- queasy, but no vomiting. I also feel hungry, but super bloated at the same time. It's so weird.

I'm also exhausted...and I look like I'm half dead- pale with huge dark circles under my eyes. Beautiful.

February 6th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I woke up sick today on top of my symptoms increasing in the past few days. I have no energy and to much to do since my FIL is visiting from Bolivia.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search