Melissa/*Melissa*

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By *Melissa*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2012, 07:56 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi DD Buddy!!! I wasn't sure how you would want to connect. My last DD Buddy from when DD was born and I are friends on FB... if you want to connect that way, we can PM each other our info, or we can just chat thru here for now! Glad we are buddies! How are you feeling???

I saw that you think your Baby A is a boy and B is a girl...that's what I've thought all along for myself until that gender scan the other week. My OB checked on Wed and said to be honest, she can't tell what A is for me. She "thinks" B is a girl, but would not paint the room/buy clothes... I can't wait to find out "for sure!" our big u/s is on Feb 22nd. When is yours???
February 7th, 2012, 01:40 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I was just about to make one of these for YOU!

I am doing good!!!! I am having an elective gender scan on the 15th!!!!!!! 8 days away!!!! I am pretty much freaking out, I cannot wait!!!!!

Other than still spotting, everything is perfect- or so says my doctor. Which still doesnt keep me from checking in on them with my doppler every night. They both seem to rest around 150- 160 BPM

I love having this spot to connect in here, but I am good with FB too. That is how I did it with my DDB before.
I will PM you my full name and e-mail to look me up.
February 7th, 2012, 03:28 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait to hear about your gender scan in 8 days!!!
Do you know how many of each gender were implanted??? A close friend had IVF and she had 2 of each gender put in and ended up with boy/girl twins! I hope that what ever you want, you get!!!

I just tried to PM you back, but it says your inbox is full...so I just send a FB friend request instead

BTW...I still haven't "announced" on FB yet...
February 7th, 2012, 07:15 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
yeah, I didn't get it, so I deleted a bunch of messages lol. Sorry about that!

I only had two embryos transfered, NO idea about the gender, we didn't do any testing on them since I'm so young and have conceived before (once ended in m/c and the other my son)

But BOTH embryos stuck It will be a total surprise!
LadyBugMommyof1 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search