Watching A baby story

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By momma_d
  • 1 Post By LovesTheRain

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Super Mommy
Watching a baby story this morning and this lady is making me crazy. She is acting a total fool. I personally have not been a screamer but I don't have problem with those who are but something about her seems so acted or something. She is shouting she is having a panic attack and stuff. Her husband is telling the dr. No she is not, she does this all the time. Anyways, just kinda crazy and was wondering if anyone else was watching.
February 7th, 2012, 06:33 AM
InnocentDevil's Avatar Super Mommy
Not watching... I try to stay away from watching those kind of shows while pregnant, becase I'll get all paranoid. LOL

February 7th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
A lot of those women on that show drive me crazy with the way they act, but I still watch it haha.
February 7th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I watch it for entertainment, kinda like how I watch any tv show, that show is just about as painful to watch as Jersey Shore though. EVERY episode is an induction or c-section.

February 7th, 2012, 09:34 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
haha I actually only watch it when I'm pregnant! My favorite are the ones who go oonnnnn and onnnnn about how they would never get any drugs or get the epi, how wrong it is, and then at like 3 cm they are laying in bed comfortably with their epi in place! LOL

Don't get me wrong, I get the epi, but I never once said I wasn't getting one!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 7th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
I watch that on Wednesdays when I'm working from home, along with Make Room for Multiples and Baby's First Day (I think that's what it's called).

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
February 7th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Super Mommy
I only watch it when I'm pregnant too. I like Make Room for Multiples also.
Stepp_Ann likes this.
February 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Super Mommy
I'm not a big fan. I try REALLY hard not to judge the parenting decisions of others, except those that are obviously black and white (like beating or starving your children). I don't care, on a personal level, if someone chooses an induction or schedules a C-section because they are tired of being pregnant - not my place, ya know? But when it's made to look like the best course of action, when they don't even CONSIDER a VBAC as a possibility, and stuff like that.. I just can't do it. Like, on a small scale, I don't care. But somehow seeing it a couple times a day, on a daily basis just doesn't mesh well, lol.
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search