Is your MS consistant?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2012, 09:03 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your morning (or all day) sickness seem consistant or does it tend to bounce all over the place?

Some days I feel better than others, and some days I can even eat, whereas other days I scramble just to get down some applesauce. The days that I can eat a decent breakfast are the days I feel best. But sometimes eating that breakfast is like chinese torture!

Its just weird to me that some days I feel so nauseated I can't hardly function (like yesterday) and then the next day I feel about twice as better. Is it because my hormone levels are increasing dramatically on that particular day?

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 7th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm not sure as to the reason, but I have the same issue. I usually get nauseated every morning when I get up and brush my teeth, but then it varies through the day, each day. Yesterday I was so sick. But so far today, I'm feeling pretty decent.

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
February 7th, 2012, 09:35 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I seem to be having a good day today, I have been able to eat a few things.

my bad days, are BAD though, hard to stomach anything, usually the m/s kicks in after dinner and I end up praising the porcelain god at some point before bed.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 7th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
I think it must be, I experience the same thing. Some days start off swell and then like on Sunday I woke up at 3am to go to the loo and it started then already.

February 7th, 2012, 10:26 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I'm starting to have some "good" days here and there, but even on my good days, most all food sounds incredibly bad and I'm still choking it down. On bad days, I'm throwing up and getting down mostly liquids.

I can tell it has started to change a bit though. It was all day, 24/7 nausea and sickness with no break. Now, I have mild nausea through the first part of the day, and then it gradually gets worse after lunch and by dinner, I'm so sick that I'm just ready to go to bed by 6 or 6:30.

And, the Zofran's stopped working as effectively, so there's that.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 7th, 2012, 10:44 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningMommyTo3 View Post
I'm starting to have some "good" days here and there, but even on my good days, most all food sounds incredibly bad and I'm still choking it down. On bad days, I'm throwing up and getting down mostly liquids.

I can tell it has started to change a bit though. It was all day, 24/7 nausea and sickness with no break. Now, I have mild nausea through the first part of the day, and then it gradually gets worse after lunch and by dinner, I'm so sick that I'm just ready to go to bed by 6 or 6:30.

And, the Zofran's stopped working as effectively, so there's that.
My zofran isn't working either so I just stopped taking it. What's the use?

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 7th, 2012, 12:04 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine is not consistent at all. Some days I feel great (like today). No nausea at all. But yesterday I felt really queasy at breakfast and then again as I was making dinner. I find it's worse when my stomach is really empty and also when I'm tired.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 7th, 2012, 12:28 PM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
Mine is all over the place. Last night, saltine crackers almost made me hurl. But what finally settled my stomach? Queso dip. ?? So weird.

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
February 7th, 2012, 01:16 PM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
I woke up yesterday feeling sick. It eventually went away. Again today, I didn't feel so great in the morning, but I've been fortunate that it's only been lasting in the morning and nothing has actually "come up".
February 8th, 2012, 02:50 AM
InnocentDevil's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine is all over. Once I think I have it figured out, it changes. I know it helps if my stomach isn't empty, but it sucks having to force feed myself.

February 8th, 2012, 03:53 AM
beginswithb's Avatar Veteran
Mine is wacky. The first day it hit was TERRIBLE. I didn't eat all day and could barely leave the couch. Now, I'll feel queasy on and off all day but it is definitely worse when I am hungry or if I eat too much.

February 8th, 2012, 05:07 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I find that I am bouncing all over the place with feeling sick. It seems to be a lot better when I force myself to eat, especially in the morning. If I keep snacking, I am all good.

But, it seems to keep hitting me around 7-9 in the evening the worst. I prefer it that way at this point because by then I am home and ready for bed and not at work.

Ashley
Ashley
February 8th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Mine has been all over the place also. One day I will be feeling pretty good, and the next day I don't even want to get out of bed. I have been snacking a lot to keep my stomach from getting empty, but so far that hasn't made much of a difference.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 8th, 2012, 07:05 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine is all over the place as well. I thought maybe things were getting better over the weekend, and then yesterday, I had to take a Zofran. *Maybe* things are lessening up a bit, but I'm sure that is jinxing myself and it almost worries me. Ugh. I hate the first trimester. Hate it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search