Are you emotional?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By beginswithb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2012, 12:31 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wasn't emotional until about Sunday! At church I kept tearing up over nothing, and then yesterday I was trying to tell DH how awesome he has been since I have not been feeling well and thank him for all he has been doing and I got totally emotional about it and started crying! Gosh! LoL

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 7th, 2012, 01:02 PM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
Me too! I started crying during an interview last week when the Principal asked me to describe my favorite moment as a teacher. Goodness gracious.

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
February 7th, 2012, 01:05 PM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
I cried during the National Anthem before the Super Bowl!
February 7th, 2012, 01:11 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
Definitely emotional. I've only told two IRL people about my pregnancy - my DH and my best local friend. I feel like they're both treating me differently since they found out, but honestly, maybe it's just me being all thin-skinned!
February 7th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
The most I'll do is tear up if I read or see something sad (but then again I always do that so lol)
February 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I'm normally like you, Kris, where I get teary-eyed over the smallest thing, but lately, I've been bawling over small things! It's so funny... Luckily, my moodiness has subsided, so I'm not snapping and getting angry/upset as quickly, but apparently I can still cry at the drop of a hat. Danielle, church is bad for me, too! I'll start tearing up over a song or over a subject/lesson we're learning!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 7th, 2012, 01:51 PM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes. I watched Secretariat with DS and cried at the end as he's rounding the last corner of track, and then I cried just now when someone posted a picture of an old dog lying resting it's head on a new baby's back with a caption that says, "I'm an old dog. I won't be here for long. I will love until the end."

February 7th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I cried like a baby when they messed up my order at arbys and a commercial came on food network that made me cry the other day....im a messs...

February 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yepp..depends on the day tho haha. Saturday I bawled for an hour for absolutely no reason. Sunday evening I cried a few times for little to no reason as well. My poor bf just wants to help and gets so upset when he cannot make me feel better. lol
February 8th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I get teary-eyed easily not pregnant so it's magnified by 100 when I am

I just saw a commercial about the new season for the Duggar Family and they touch on losing their last baby, and I started crying!

February 8th, 2012, 07:20 AM
beginswithb's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJTKNT View Post
Yes. I watched Secretariat with DS and cried at the end as he's rounding the last corner of track, and then I cried just now when someone posted a picture of an old dog lying resting it's head on a new baby's back with a caption that says, "I'm an old dog. I won't be here for long. I will love until the end."
I haven't even seen that picture and I teared up just now, reading that! hahaha
Panda likes this.

February 8th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ive been super emotional lately!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search