Can you feel it?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Super Mommy
Your uterus, that is?

The last couple of mornings I've been able to before I get out of bed. It's funny because I sleep on my side and I can feel it "off center." It reminds me of later in my previous pregnancies when I would wake up after sleeping on my side all night and my stomach would be lopsided.
February 8th, 2012, 09:17 AM
EJsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Twinges and then some stretching here and there. Other than that I don't feel it much currently.
~ Expecting our rainbow baby September 7, 2012 - grew wings on 1/27/2012

Please do not mention anything from the JM board on my Facebook page
February 8th, 2012, 09:22 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not really, but I haven't tried! My belly is starting to round out though, even DH has noticed it! I have already decided I'm buying a body pillow asap to sleep with to help support the belly this time around!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 8th, 2012, 09:28 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can feel that in the lower part of my pelvis area, it's hard and tender down there. And I'm starting to get a bit of a belly...not much, but some.

February 8th, 2012, 09:42 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not yet. but I am extra fluffy.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 8th, 2012, 09:43 AM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
I'm not really feeling much, but my jeans were definitely uncomfortable yesterday. I found a pair of my maternity jeans but they just keep sliding off of me. I hate this in-between stage. All I can wear is sweats in order to be comfortable.
February 8th, 2012, 09:53 AM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep I can feel it. It has moved up a lot in the past week. I found the heartbeat about 1" above the pubic bone and couldn't get my jeans buttons comfortably yesterday (they buttoned fine a few days ago) So in the past few days it has moved up a lot. I can feel it pretty easily pressing on my abdomen (gently of course)

[
February 8th, 2012, 10:25 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Yes!!!! I've been able to for a few weeks now, which had me scared I had twins in there. But, at the U/S yesterday, there was only one baby, but my uterus was much higher than they expected it to be. She even switched from a trans-vaginal to an abdominal u/s because it was so high and my bladder was full and she couldn't get a view with the internal one! She was a little surprised there was only one baby with how high it was, but I guess it may have something to do with this being my 4th...who knows? It's already too uncomfortable to sleep on my belly b/c of the pressure on my uterus.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search