how many twins do we have so far?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By momma_d
  • 1 Post By SandyBeachSomewhere

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2012, 06:28 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
is it just one set?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 9th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Super Mommy
Hopefully we will have more.
February 9th, 2012, 08:22 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my last DDC had a TON of twin mommies! I hope we have lots too! Sorry if that freaks anyone out! LOL
3Sapphires likes this.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 9th, 2012, 09:07 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I *think* Amy has the only set so far. But, I'm hoping we get some more twin mommies, too!

There was only one baby in there with my U/S, and she looked for more since my uterus was much higher than expected for 9 weeks, but didn't see anything. I'm wondering if I'll be one of those ones who has a "surprise" twin show up at the 12 or 20wk U/S! I honestly wouldn't mind, but DH would freak! I know the chances are low, but I can't help but wonder why my uterus is up higher and a little larger than it should be with a singleton?
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 9th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Super Mommy
My chances of twins are pretty much non-existent, but I figure that a "genetic predisposition" has to start somewhere right?! I'm hoping for twins.
RunningMommyTo5 likes this.
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
February 9th, 2012, 11:24 AM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would pee my pants, but we'll find out for sure next Tuesday!

February 9th, 2012, 12:22 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyBeachSomewhere View Post
My chances of twins are pretty much non-existent, but I figure that a "genetic predisposition" has to start somewhere right?! I'm hoping for twins.

My chances were slim to none being I have NO twins in my family at all, but I guess I beat the odds this time LOL

As far as we know there are still 2 in there...I just keep telling DH to hope that there wasn't a 3rd hiding in there Can't wait to get another ultrasound to confirm everything again

February 9th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
since I was pregnant with twins before, I had a higher chance but after two ultrasounds, there is definitely one in there

in my last DDC we had 5 twin mommies but only one ended up delivering twins, the rest of us lost one or both of the twins before the end of the first trimester (I was 9 weeks).

February 9th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Only one baby for me(yay). They made sure yesterday since I've had twins before.

To everyone saying they have no family history. Neither did I, but I still have twins.

February 9th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had another U/S today...just one baby!

February 9th, 2012, 08:20 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Only one for me as well. They checked pretty well since I've also had twins before (a boy/girl set in 2006). That's always at the forefront of my mind. Not that I would mind it again, but it did make for a rough pregnancy (but it was fabulous having two sweet little babies!)

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
February 10th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Mama to Aidan & Caleb
I don't go for my first ultrasound till the 28th, but I doubt there is twins.

I am a twin though!! and theres another set in my family so it wouldn't be too far fetched!

((Thank you so much Bokkechick for my beautiful signature photo))
February 10th, 2012, 04:02 PM
babygreenes.mommy
twins are in my family but we only heard 1 heartbeat at my appointment. my 1st ultrasound is this coming tuesday, so we'll know for sure then, but i'm pretty certain i only have one baby in there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search