Miracle 2012/ barefootbooklover

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Praying for a STICKY baby
Hey! Just wanted to stop and say hi!! lol how are you feeling so far? I read that you don't find out what your having until March 2nd...how are you holding up?

February 10th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Regular
Hi!! I'm doing pretty well.. thought I was over the whole morning sickness thing until I threw up a huge bowl of cheerios EVERYWHERE yesterday. Not. Good.
Yes, I'm soooo excited to find out what we're having. I can't wait. My hubby is hoping for a boy, I'm happy with either.
So tell me about yourself. Where do you work? Where did you meet your hubby? How did you find out you were pregnant? Have you found out if its a boy or girl yet? What are you hoping for? Any pets?

So excited to get to know more about you!

We're having a GIRL!
February 11th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Praying for a STICKY baby
Wow, morning sickness still that stinks! I still dry heave a little when I brush my teeth but I usually have an empty stomach so that is the only thing that saves me!
Currently I worked for my parents full time as ambulance dispatcher. I was working in the ambulance but got pulled off the road as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I also work part-time as a training coordinator for a job readiness program. Thankfully I will be only working my part time job within the next few weeks b/c working both jobs is killing me!

My husband and I meet through a friend at a hole in the wall bar! lol....We both would have never guessed we'd be here today bc neither of us had any interest in each other that night!!

When I found out I was pregnant I was shocked! I had a miscarriage in May and kind of gave up for a little bc I was afraid to go through the same thing again...So when I thought I started my period I didn't think much about it until I realized it was way to light and went away in like 2 days. The next day I took a test and was floored!!

I really didn't care either way about what we were having. We are in the process of adopting my cousin's son (which is a long long story lol) and my only hope was to have a boy first but since we would have my cousin son I was ok with whatever. As of today I couldn't be happier about being on team PINK! lol We decided to name her Danica Lee...

We have 1 cat named Tigger who thinks he is a dog! And I will be surprised if he is not jealous once the baby comes!

What about you? I'm very excited to get to know you!! Also, how does you daughter feel about you having another child? Do you have any other children?

February 13th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Regular
I'm so happy for you that this pregnancy is working out!! I've never lost a baby, but I cannot imagine how hard it must be.
We have a bunch of pets, I'm a huge animal lover: a jack russell terrier named Lola, an orange tabby cat named Olivia, two pet rats named Marshmallow and S'mores and a bunch of fish. My husband is very patient with me.
I work as a tutor in math, science and English at a high school. I absolutely love my job. I adore working with high schoolers, even though sometimes I sort of want to smash their heads into the wall. I'm currently 3/4 of the way through the Elementary Education program, and by this time next year I hope to be doing my student teaching and graduating next spring. We'll see how baby throws a wrench in my plans...
I met my husband through a mutual friend our freshman year of college. We've had a long, tumultuous relationship and we're honestly still struggling day to day. But we're planning on getting some counseling for the first time, so I'm really hoping that will help us be able to give some shape to our frustrations, and let us work through some of them.
Our daughter could not be more excited. She had been wanting us to have another for a long time, but we were planning to wait until I was done with school. She is super excited to have a sibling, but I wonder if the transition from only child to having a baby around is going to be tough on her. We'll see I guess.

Anywho, I'd better get back to work. It's great to get to know you.

We're having a GIRL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search