vivid dreams

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By momma_d

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been having lots of dreams lately and they seem very real. I feel like I dream all night long. Anyone else?

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
February 10th, 2012, 03:54 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes but i always dream like that. Last night I dreamt two of my family members died. It felt so real and devastating. thank goodness it was only a dream!

February 10th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Parker'sMommy's Avatar Veteran
Me too! I dream pretty much all night long and they are so real they stay with me for hours after I get up for the day. Early this morning I dreamed that my husband and a group of his friends robbed a bank and then they all turned on him and framed him for it. I was so upset my whole morning was ruined

*************Thank you to Claire1979 for my awesome siggy!!**************

February 10th, 2012, 06:27 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't had many yet, but the ones I have had are very vivid.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 10th, 2012, 06:42 PM
mrs.a's Avatar Kelly
YES! Last night I had a sex dream about my boss, who is NOT attractive in the least. AWKWARD!

My little "Spartacus"

Please vote on my baby names! If it says "this list is set to private", just try hitting refresh. Thanks!
February 10th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
funny
February 10th, 2012, 10:15 PM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've started dreaming vividly- and really strangely- in the last three days. I don't usually dream, especially not when I've not had much sleep...but lately I have been even though I've been exhausted.

February 11th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Super Mommy
I have also had super vivid dreams lately. The weird thing is my dreams are so stupid and pointless. I dream of simple everyday stuff. Like last night I dreamed my neighbor came over to borrow the pressure washer and I was just standing there showing her how to use it. Just kinda weird cause that's how they have all been lately.
February 11th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Yes, it is so annoying to me. Most of the time it is bad dreams. Last night was the first good dream I had since I got pregnant. In my dream I made it to 39 weeks before I went into labor!! Since I had my last baby 7 weeks early that dream was a really good dream.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 11th, 2012, 09:48 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YES! They are so real and crazy and weird and have a lot of sexual orientation most of the time!
mrs.a likes this.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 11th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yeah, mine are close to reality as well, but some weird too.. I took a nap with DD this afternoon and wound up having a sex dream about DH LOL It felt good in the dream, but I'm not at all up to anything in real life

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
February 12th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Bobb's Avatar Veteran
I counted 4 dreams last night. 2 are blurry, but one was surely a sex dream about DH. thank God, it's not my boss, I'd look at him funny tomorrow at work
The other one I remember was a very elaborate "it's the end of the world" dream, with me walking on the street with one of my bff's holding hands and the sky turned black with enemy planes and we could clearly see small round bombs dropping near us. And I remember turning to her, squeezing her hand and saying: we will die now. But to my surprise, we just stayed alive and kept moving on a path of stones with water all around us. At first, we couldn't see in the dark, the path was thin and stones were missing but after some insecure steps we could easily see our way and the patch was full with stones. I hope this means something good for her. Maybe it's nothing, but I'll surely be happy to hear some great news from her soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search