Movement?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By JulieMc
  • 2 Post By JulieMc
  • 1 Post By RunningMommyTo5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2012, 06:02 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Is anyone feeling anything yet?

I started feeling something yesterday. Today, I've felt it a lot more. I'm so excited. I know it's the baby...it's right at the pubic bone area. Being my 3rd, I know what the early movement feels like. This eases my mind so much... but I know I won't be feeling it regularly for awhile yet.

I had a lot of sugar today... I think that's why I'm feeling so much!
GiftsfromGod and bettyearl like this.

February 11th, 2012, 08:25 PM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm WAY early, but I could swear I felt some little flutters yesterday way down low in my pubic area as well. I haven't been gassy, so that wasn't it. I'm hoping it was movement too. It's definitely exciting to feel those first flutters. I still haven't had my first appt yet, so it makes me feel a little more like everything's going to be okay.

February 11th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
I thought I might have felt a little something but I can't say that it was the baby 100%. Wasn't gas, that much I know!
February 11th, 2012, 09:33 PM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
That is awesome that you can feel your little bean!
February 12th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I though I felt something too but then a few minutes later I (as my 2 year old daughter says) toot tooted

I felt Bella around 19 weeks so I'm expecting a few weeks earlier this time around...

February 12th, 2012, 06:32 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish I was feeling something, I can't even feel my uterus, and it has me worried, but I suppose this is normal.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 12th, 2012, 01:34 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I thought for a second that i felt movement a few nights ago but it didn't last long enough for me to know for sure. Plus with me being only 11 weeks it still seems too early so i chalked it up to being the chili i had just eaten. That is way awesome for you though!

February 12th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I thought I did a few days ago but I'm only 9 weeks along so I'm wondering if I just felt something else...not sure what.
February 12th, 2012, 03:41 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today I felt the first little twinge that I thought might have been movement. I'm just barely 9 weeks so still very early and it may have just been the uterus growing but started feeling my DD around 11 weeks so it won't be much longer

[
February 12th, 2012, 03:53 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
Oh I can't wait! Just another couple weeks...
February 12th, 2012, 04:29 PM
YumPickles's Avatar Veteran
Yesterday and the day before I could have sworn I felt some rustling around in there. I'm barely 8 weeks though, so I'm not positive it was baby. It sure felt like it though! Like butterfly wings in my pubic bone area.

February 12th, 2012, 05:24 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Today I didn't feel it as much. Just once. It definitely was not gas, either yesterday or today. But, then again, today I've been on my feet, non-stop moving...so not surprising I haven't felt it. Yesterday I was quite lazy and sat around a lot

It seems like I am feeling it a week or two earlier with each pregnancy....which I like!! Baby movement is the best....well, until the end when it becomes painful. lol.
GiftsfromGod and bettyearl like this.

February 12th, 2012, 07:28 PM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I truly thought I have felt some "flutters" but, I'm not sure.

I will be 11 weeks tomorrow, which is probably about 5 weeks earlier than I was with my daughter. I've been super constipated (TMI) so that could be it too.

February 13th, 2012, 06:01 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Yes!!!! I am! I also started feeling it around 10wks with my third pregnancy, so I knew it was flutters when I felt it around 9-ish weeks this time. My U/S confirmed it b/c gummy bear jumped and I felt the flutter! Now, when I listen to my doppler, I'll feel the flutter and hear the movement at the same time. It's pretty neat for sure! So glad that so many of us are feeling the early flutters! I didn't feel anything until around 19 or so weeks with my first, then around 14 with my second, 10 with my third, and around 9 this time. It's amazing how much more in tune you get to the pregnancy and are able to recognize them so much earlier when you're paying attention and know what they feel like.
bettyearl likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 13th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had some small flutters on some days for a bit, some days I can't feel it... But it's neat to be able to distinguish them now that I know what to look for.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
February 13th, 2012, 09:36 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
None here, but its still really early! I'm thinking I'll start feeling things after I hit my 12 week mark. I felt it pretty early with DD, I think around 14-15 weeks, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that it was movement and it never stopped after the first time, so I knew it wasn't gas!

So exciting that some of you are feeling movement already! It reminds me what I have to look forward to! (besides toes and elbows in my ribs! haha!)

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 13th, 2012, 11:27 AM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Its true you will feel movement earlier with each pregnancy because you 'know' what you're looking for However, before 9 weeks it is probably gas because until then 'baby' doesn't move. Around 9 weeks the neuro system develops and starts causing involuntary twitches which become more controlled over the following weeks. I was 18 weeks with my first, 15 with my second and 14 with my angel. i'm hoping the next few weeks will start some flutters <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search