Sex...

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2012, 11:40 AM
so I have been too nervous to have sex with my husband ever since we found out we are pregnant (about a month ago). We took the test because I was bleeding a bit after we had sex last and thats when we found out I am prego. So the blood got me freaked out and I just dont want anything to go wrong during this fragile first few months. Anyone else have this concern? Should I just get over it and do the deed (defnitely have felt the urge and husband always has the urge haha)?
February 12th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Bobb's Avatar Veteran
Well, no sex for us till now. Last time we tried it was around 7-8 dpo, when I just felt so off and strange. We had to stop. And then we waited till the first u/s and we saw a small hematoma so doc said "no sex". DH is pretty supportive and he understands me. I hope the next u/s we get the green card though

February 12th, 2012, 03:22 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We dtd for the first time since finding out last night. I just haven't been feeling like it lately, I've either been sick or tired, or both. I do get nervous though, I had to ask DH to stop doing something because it was making me anxious.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 12th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
i was spotting through 6 weeks along, and always after sex, but the doc each time just told us to wait a week each time, what they usually recommend, not months, unless you have a weak cervix, but as of like 7 weeks it stopped so it was liek 3 weeks, and ive been fine since then i even use my toys like 4 to 7 times a day and no bleeding anymore. the things you will never tell your kid lol
February 12th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I didn't have any spotting early on but I was still nervous to dtd. That and I have NO drive whatsoever....I wonder if it's the progesterone I'm on?? ugh, it sucks! I hope it comes back after the first trimester otherwise this is going to be a looong pregnancy

February 12th, 2012, 05:50 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
With our daughter still sleeping in our bed and DH working night shift, it's been very difficult to find the opportunities to do so. Which....at first I did not mind because I was scared to those first few weeks until I knew everything was ok. I was feeling weird about it because with my miscarriage...we had sex the day after I told him (the first time since we'd conceived), and then less than 12 hours later, the bleeding started and my m/c began...I know its not related at all...but it still scared me! Now I just wish we had more alone time!!

February 12th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Dee
From what I've read, it's perfectly safe (unless your doctor says there's something to worry about), right?

Wow, I hope so...
February 12th, 2012, 07:37 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Because of our previous two miscarriages and because I have had spotting in this one and the sub chorionic hemorage I had, even though its gone now, I have not been having sex either. If we have a good appt on March 1st and our baby is doing well then we'll resume but for now...it's a lot of pleasing my hubby in....alternative ways..not that he's going to complain about that, LOL!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
February 12th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been so nauseated that I am just not in the mood. Maybe in the second trimester!
February 14th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
SO and I have been dtd pretty much every night. He gets nervous but I try to assure him that it's perfectly fine. I've been wanting to do it like 24/7.
February 14th, 2012, 06:36 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With me bleeding off an on for several weeks and me being SICK SICK SICK there has been no DTD in our house. DH has only mentioned 1 time that he is ready for me to feel better, but he is respecting the fact that I feel like poo and hasn't pushed me. I'm hoping we will get to see the beans again at our appointment tomorrow and if everything is still going good then we might consider dtd soon. I just don't want anything to happen since I've already had some bleeding.

February 15th, 2012, 09:01 AM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
I wasn't in the mood till the past 2/3 weeks. So we just started having sex again. First time after we found out was weird but after that it got better.

February 15th, 2012, 09:12 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we usually have great sex life but lately things just suck bc I feel so crappy! I told DH his only real window of opportunity is right after dinner, bc that has been when I feel best lately. But if he waits too long and my nausea comes back , he's SOL! lol.

Other than that, I'm not afraid to dtd, I just don't feel like it AT ALL. Definitely ready for this first tri to be over with so I can feel a little more normal.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 15th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
In past pregnancies, I could not get enough of my husband. This time, I have been on pelvic rest due to spotting.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search