WAY TMI sorry!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JennaBee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Super Mommy
I am having some serious issues with discharge. It's gotten worse since I've gotten sick (I've been sick over 2 weeks now), before it was manageable and the normal pregnancy thing but now if I'm not wearing a pad or something, it's as if I peed my pants. And over the last 2 days a smell has started. I've never really had a yeast infection so I don't know... could this be one? I know this is gross, like I said, WAY too much information!

February 12th, 2012, 06:23 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you had sex recently? If it is starting to get really smelly, or funky colored, or starting to itch/burn be uncomfy when you try and pee I would get it checked out. Discharge is totally normal in pregnancy, and depending on hormones quantity can get ridiculous. Also as your ligaments loosen from hormones you could totally be peeing yourself a bit and not even no it. ahh the joys of pregnancy! If you're concerned at all it may be a UTI or something brewing I'd get it checked out! P.S. there's not such thing as TMI here
bettyearl and GreyEyedGirl like this.
February 13th, 2012, 07:45 AM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
With my first boy I could have SWORN I had an infection of some sort with the crazy amount of discharge I was having. But, no I was just having hormone surges with a normal pregnancy.

If if is concerning you, maybe you could call and ask your office to check it out for you. I agree about the itching/burning type feel - if you have that then you probably do have a yeast infection. BUT, I'd check with your doctor before treating it, because they might have a suggestion of what type of treatment to use.

If it is just a bunch of discharge without any other symptoms I would bet it's just regular pregnancy stuff.
February 13th, 2012, 07:55 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think if it starts to get uncomfortable go get checked out! Even tho the amount of discharge is normal, bacterial infections in pregnancy are also common and can go easily overlooked with all the other funky symptoms we have!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 13th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
if you are worried about a yest infection, they make over the counter strips to test at home. I noticed my CM hs changed but I blame it on the progesterone supplements.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search