9 weeks and STILL throwing up...

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 09:31 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whew...I thought I was getting past this point. I started morning sickness before I was 5 weeks. The past few days I was feeling better then this morning I ended up in the bathroom throwing up again. This is SO different than my other kids. Anyone else this far along and still throwing up?

February 13th, 2012, 09:32 AM
InnocentDevil's Avatar Super Mommy
With Kelly, I threw up the whole first trimester. Miraculously though, it ended at week 12. So weird.

February 13th, 2012, 09:33 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't start really feeling lousy till midway through week 7, last week was awful, but I haven't heaved since friday. But I feel I could at any minute.

I hope the feeling subsides soon for you.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 13th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not throwing up, but definitely feeling worse now entering week 9. More nauseous and I feel like my digestive system is completely off. Wish I didn't have to get out of bed every day.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
February 13th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Super Mommy
Yep, I'm feeling worse than ever. I'm on 8 mg Zofran every eight hours and I threw up all day, all weekend long. Are you on Zofran? I've noticed that it doesn't seem to work as well if I'm dehydrated. (Which is a vicious circle, because if it's not working well, then I'm throwing up and can't stay hydrated.) Last time it got this bad, I mixed 7 up and Gatorade and really forced myself to drink it. It took a day or two to get back under control, but it did help. I think I am going to have to start another round of that.
KUP!
February 13th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
twins will do that!! I was Soooooo sick last pregnancy with twins. This time around I'm nauseous at night before bed. I hope that subsides soon too.

I hope you feel better!!

February 13th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Still throwing up...I was taking zofran 4 mg for awhile but got very constipated and my doctor told me to stop taking it...she said if I'm "only" throwing up once a day, its ok...easy for her to say!! The constant nausea is worse than the throwing up, which sucks. I can't wait for this to be over, I hope its gone soon.
February 13th, 2012, 01:42 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do have some zofran, but it was causing some major constipation so I've only been using it on my really bad days I hate feeling so yucky!!!

February 13th, 2012, 01:52 PM
hikermama's Avatar Veteran
I have also been very queasy and throwing up. I am 9 1/2 weeks. My doc said to take a unisom (sleeping pill) at night because the main ingredient in it controls nausea. I started taking it a few days ago and it has worked great. I have only had very mild nausea ever since. You might give it a try.
February 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, just seems to keep getting worse. I'm nauseous all day long, and have only recently started the dry heave...last pregnancy this happened, and turned into full on vomiting. We'll see. :/ I had a dream last night that I went to my appt and it was twins. We shall see tomorrow.

February 13th, 2012, 06:32 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm still sick too. I think it's getting worse rather than better. With Connor I was sick until around 20 weeks though. Hoping it's better this time around.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

February 13th, 2012, 07:55 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 11 weeks and didn't throw up until last week! I threw up for the second time yesterday so only twice but i thought it was bizarre that up until now i've only been nauseous. I despise throwing up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search