Back pain?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
So today I started having some pretty bad back pain... Lower back and it also reaches around my sides a little bit... Of course, I'm totally freaked out... No spotting or bleeding though... I've also been getting these little occasional twinges of pain in the lady parts, which is totally weird...

This is my first pregnancy, so every little pinch or twinge freaks me out!

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
February 13th, 2012, 02:00 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a bad lower back ache one morning last week and found out it was caused by being constipated. Once I finally got some poop out it went away (sorry for the TMI)

[
February 13th, 2012, 04:26 PM
YumPickles's Avatar Veteran
I think the rule is if you can do something that reduces the pain, like laying down or a warm bath, then it is probably just back pain. If changing positions (or a good bm ) doesn't help it would be a good idea just to call the ob.

February 13th, 2012, 06:29 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Back pain is pretty normal in early pregnancy. The hormones cause some of the ligaments to loosen up in preparation for the baby growing and this can cause some pretty bad back pain in some women. I had it with my first. It lasted about 3 days and then completely disappeared. My sister had it too. With this one I only had it on my right side and it went away after about 3 days too. This time I knew exactly what it was though

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

February 13th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
I get a stiff back atm but a slow walk on the treadmill sorts it out, I think in my case I am sleeping stupid or something.

I remember with the first pregnancy the backache freaked me out too *hugs*

February 13th, 2012, 09:48 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Its pretty normal to have some back pain. The last few days I have felt like I have a pinched nerve in my back not pleasant at all and I am now thinking of going to see a chiropractor because of it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search