First appointment tomorrow! Getting anxious!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 06:53 PM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow's our first appt, and I'm starting to get anxious! Last night I had a dream that the u/s was sent to my mom (before I even saw it...dreams are so weird), and she opened up the images and told me I was having twins! Seriously...I cannot get this twins thought out of my mind!

That, and the last time I went into an OB for a first appt, I found out that I actually had an ectopic pregnancy...almost 9 weeks in has me starting to lose the cool, no worries, vibe I've had up until now. I had an IUD and came up pregnant with it in properly, so I was warned that that could be the case, but my beta levels doubled normally, and I never had any pain, so I fully expected to go in and see a baby when there wasn't one. I just hope this isn't a repeat!

Cross your fingers for me for a good appt...and that DH will be able to make it. He called this morning to see if I could reschedule to Thursday. Sorry, Bub, NO! I've been waiting 5 weeks for this opening to get in. He has a busy day in the OR tomorrow, so I'll have to actually have him paged out to come for the u/s, and then he'll have to run back over after it. I hope he can make it to help wrangle our 2 year old!

February 13th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm crossing my fingers for you!! I bet you will have a great appointment! I'm looking forward to your update
February 13th, 2012, 09:46 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
Oooh, have fun!! Yay, I'm so excited for you! It will be a GREAT appointment! Can't wait to hear your update.

Maybe bring a stroller and snacks or toys or whatnot for your 2yr old. Hoping we are well and fine by the time my appointment rolls around in 9 days. Right now my 2yr old seems to be coming down with hand, foot and mouth disease. Lame!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search