Question for btdt moms.....

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Birdieluv's Avatar Veteran
Are all pregnancy's so different?! With my daughter I was full of m/s, this time I havent had any yet. My Brest soreness has been much less as well. I'm not complaining this is great, but it did have me a little concerned. I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and everything seemed good baby's heart beat was 150.

How about you?
February 14th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Super Mommy
All of mine have been very different. Sometimes I do wonder if gender of the baby does indeed play a role in the pregnancy, lol.
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
February 14th, 2012, 08:12 AM
YumPickles's Avatar Veteran
For me this pregnancy seems about the same. Maybe a little less nausea, little more hunger.

It's been over 5 years though, so my memory might be faulty!

February 14th, 2012, 08:25 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My pregnancy has been a little different so far. Not nearly as sick this time around, much more hungry, and less fatigued. I'm starting to get really snappy though and I don't remember when my moods got bad with #1.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 14th, 2012, 09:05 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my boys were about the same, not very sick, hungry all the time. The cravings were a bit different, but otherwise they were similar.

This one has been a bit different, I have had a 2 solid weeks of constant nausea and throwing up. I may be past that at this point, but I have never had that happen before.

I'm not hungry and not really craving anything. Nothing sounds good.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 14th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Brannyt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine have been really similar. With my DD, I didn't have any ms and it was generally super easy. With this one, and my m/c, I didn't/haven't had any ms either. Although, I have been a little queasy this time if I don't eat, or if what I'm eating doesn't agree with me.

I have to say though, I definitely thought I was going to be super sick this time since it didn't happen before. But, anyway, I don't know. My pregnancies have been pretty similar.

LOVE my siggy, thank you Meganpixel!!!!!!
February 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM
ShutterBabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
this one is worse for me, I'm super sick & my boobs are killing me!

February 14th, 2012, 11:11 AM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine have all been fairly similar. M/S came and went about the same with each pregnancy, fatique about the same (although it seems worse now that I have three kids who don't nap at the same time) I miss afternoon naps. Some different and similar cravings with each.

[
February 14th, 2012, 11:21 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
My first three (all boys) were very similar. This one has been so different. I had no M/S with any of the boys, only a little fatigue. I was sick for several weeks straight and it's just now starting to let up a bit. I could eat regularly and pretty much what I wanted with the boys, and now I'm very limited in what I can actually get and keep down. I am also more than fatigued, I'm flat out exhausted. My face is breaking out, whereas it was beautifully clear with my boys. I don't know that it means anything gender related, I guess we'll see soon enough.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 14th, 2012, 11:53 AM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh one thing I have noticed that was different with my pregnancies is that with my boys I didn't get a bfp until the day my AF was due but with my DD I got a bfp at 10 dpo. This time I kept testing but only got a positive the day AF was due which is one reason I really think it is another boy. I guess we'll see

[
February 14th, 2012, 11:54 AM
I had a girl pregnancy and a boy pregnancy. They were both the same in the respect that I didn't have any physical ailments (no morning sickness, no sciatica issues, etc), but my daughter's pregnancy was EASY PEASY. I was in a super great mood ALL. THE. TIME. My son's pregnancy had me tired more often, and ****** a lot of the time.
February 14th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was much more sick last time. This time I'm just nauseous at night and tired! That may be from chasing a 2 year old

February 14th, 2012, 12:46 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you count my losses, I have been pregnant 8 times and they have all been quite different. I was very sick with one pregnancy, just awful nausea, and ended up losing that one. My first son I didn't even realize I was pregnant until almost 4 months because I felt so good. With my last daughter I got really nauseous between weeks 15 and 17 (just totally randomly)! And with my other daughter I felt faint all the time and ended up passing out in a pharmacy once This pregnancy, I am queasy on and off, but I don't have really any other symptoms. So yes, to answer your question, pregnancies can be very different from one another. It doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong and I don't think it is a prediction of gender either.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 14th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Veteran
Mine is definitely different this time around. I think pregnancies are just all different. Don't think gender comes into play
February 14th, 2012, 03:06 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
So far mine have all been different:

#1 - mild m/s that went away by 2nd trimester. extremely tired. high bp turned pre-e. retained a lot of water. induced.

#2 - awful m/s that didn't go away til well into 2nd tri. needed meds for it. lost 10lbs before gaining. natural spontaneous delivery.

#3 (current) - virtually no m/s...but was extremely irritable until about 8 weeks along.

February 14th, 2012, 03:07 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
mine have all been different. DD1's was the easiest by far. I didn't have ANY symptoms till the 3rd trimester and didn't even get a tiny bump until 25 weeks! DD2 I got big pretty quick but I was sick as a dieing dog. Horrible horrible m/s. With my angel I was plagued with headaches and tummy troubles. this pregnancy I was only nauseous for 2 weeks but i've been EXHAUSTED!! Totally different <3
February 14th, 2012, 08:12 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had very different pregnancies. Some are more similar to each other than others but overall I've had pregnancies with a lot of morning sickness, some with a medium amount and others with no real vomitting just nasuea. Some with breast tenderness, some without, some with bathroom issues, some without.
All different levels of spotting/bleeding.
The only constant symptom that has been there strong with each and every pregnancy was that yucky tired feeling. I hate that. It's lasted up to 16 weeks in some and gone away as early as 12 weeks in others.....

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
February 14th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Buttercups's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This one has been different. I'm hoping that doesn't indicate that my babies are going to be totally different. I just got T figured out!

February 15th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
All of mine have been different, but I think most of that is because my health and life were different. With number 2 I had to chase around a toddler. With number three I was high risk, and had some issues on top of having to take care of two other kids.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

February 15th, 2012, 08:57 AM
PiXeYstyx's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to PiXeYstyx
This is my 2nd and it's so different from my first. My boobs killed me with #1, this time I have nothing. With #1 I had nipple darkening, this one I don't. With #1 I got M/s, this time I have none. With #1 I felt pregnant, with this one I don't. So this pregnancy is defiantly different from the first.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search