Nerves are SHOT!!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By momma_d
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 1 Post By bettyearl
  • 1 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5
  • 1 Post By curlygirl77

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Hi Y'all!
This is my first post, woo hoo!!
Anyways, I am super nervous about an appointment this Friday! I will be 10 weeks on Sunday and it's been rough...everything from cramps to spotting, to straight out bleeding with clots...

THAT was scary. I think it was about 2 weeks ago I just randomly started bleeding and didn't even know it until I stood up, so we went to the ER. They were pretty rude about everything until my labs came back, normal, and they found a heartbeat. That following Monday I was seen at the OB and she wasn't worried about it. Apparently I have sensitive "lady parts" so I am now on pelvic rest until my second trimester. Yup, I am babbling.

I'm nervous about this appt because I will be getting an ultrasound and I am so scared they will tell me that there is no longer a heartbeat. I don't have many symptoms. I mean, I am sooo tired and my boobs are sore, but that's about it... waves of nausea now and then. This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what to really expect.

Has anyone had these problems? Either with their current pregnancy, or a previous one, that turned out okay? Gah, this baby means everything to me!!

Any advice ladies?
February 15th, 2012, 12:28 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello and Welcome!

I don't have any experience with a pregnancy like this, but I just wanted to say my hello! I hope everything turns out great for you at your appointment and you get some reassurance that you are looking for!

I think the nausea, sore boobs, and fatigue are good signs though!
KellyLance likes this.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 15th, 2012, 12:51 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I also haven't had any expereince with this, but I am praying everything is just perfect!

I do under stand the nerves though, I was a wreck until my u/s 2 weeks, then I was ok, now everyday that goes by the more nervous I get again. I feel like my excitement was stripped from me when I went through my loss.
KellyLance likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 15th, 2012, 01:19 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had any cramps or spotting, but I think most of us are right there with you when it comes to nerves. I've been overly obsessive about miscarriages, and the fact that this is my first and not having many symptoms. I hope you can find some peace soon and that baby stops worrying you so much! We should enjoy it while we can

February 15th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Super Mommy
Hey and welcome! I ws experiencing all of your symptoms with serious side pains last week, and they all seemed to go away. I hope everything gets better for you!

Welcome to our little nook in the world~

February 15th, 2012, 05:37 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Welcome to the boards!!! I'm sorry you're having such a rough start, but your symptoms do sound reassuring. The fact that you saw the baby and HB is WONDERFUL news, and along with your Dr not being concerned is a good sign. I hope all goes well for you at your appt!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 15th, 2012, 06:19 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Welcome and congrats. I have no advice as I have no experience with bleeding while pregnant. Praying you have a good appointment
February 16th, 2012, 01:27 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
Hi Kelly! I hope you stick around. This is a very nice board. I think we are lucky, because not all the Due Date Clubs turn out like that.

Pregnancy is a crazy crazy roller coaster of emotions the whole 9 months plus some on each end, ha! There were several women in my Sept09 Due Date Club that had quite a bit of bleeding and ended up with perfectly healthy babies. I think a couple of them had sub-chorionic (sp?) bleeding that scared their socks off but turned out to be okay.

With one of them it was determined she had been carrying twins and one of the twins passed in the early weeks of pregnancy and the other was born healthy. That also happened to a good friend locally - that she had conceived twins, but didn't know it, went through bleeding and clots, thought she had miscarried and was very surprised to find out later she still had a healthy baby inside her.
KellyLance likes this.
February 16th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome! I had bleeding with the pregnancy of my first DD. It was on and off for about the first 3-4 months. Everything turned out well although I was super scared. Try not to stress yourself out!
KellyLance likes this.

February 16th, 2012, 11:10 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the ddc! I had gushes of red blood and cramping from 6 weeks to 8 in this pregnancy. I am almost twelve weeks now and it has stopped and my baby is still hanging in there. I hope it is the same for you!
KellyLance likes this.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 17th, 2012, 12:45 PM
THANK YOU everyone!

I went in for the First Trimester testing today and although they said I would need to come back in 2 weeks for labs, because I am only ten weeks, we saw the baby!

Perfectly healthy! And we even got to watch him wiggle a little! SO so relieved!
Heartbeat was 174 bpm. I'm already in love!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search