Waiting..waiting ..waiting..

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies..Im new here but heres a bit of backround..I am a 28 yr old mother of 3..2 boys ages 7 and 5 yrs..and a 5 month old girl..Yes I am in the right place..LOL..I am preggo with number 4 due sometime in sept. I don't have my due date yes as I have to wait until March 7th to see my doc..Anyone else still waiting to see their doc or I the only one stuck in limbo? I am having a hard time accepting that I am pregnant because so far theres nothing besides a few pink lines and the word Pregnant to confirm it..Im not in denial but I just feel like its not real until I see that little heartbeat..I don't remember my LMP but I know it was sometime in dec..maybe around the start of the month..I will be almost out of my first trimester before seeing my doc..I hate hate hate waiting..
February 15th, 2012, 07:30 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Welcome and Congrats sorry your having to wait so long.
February 15th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the DDC!!! sorry about your long wait

February 15th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats! I have been to the doctor, but only for the urine sample and medical history stuff. I will be 10 weeks before I get to hear the heartbeat or get a dating ultrasound.
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
February 17th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Alaynah-1's Avatar Veteran
Welcome and Congrats!! Sorry you can't get in to see a doctor any sooner. I have a 6 month old girl, so it looks like were gong to have children really closely spaced I'm due September 18th!

******Thanks Jaidynsmum for making my beautiful siggy******
February 17th, 2012, 11:59 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Welcome and congrats!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 17th, 2012, 01:03 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome and congrats!!! I'm sorry you have to wait so long to get in to your Dr! That does seem like a really long ways away!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 17th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No doc around here will see you til you're at least 8 weeks, but they prefer to see you before you are 14 weeks, so somewhere in there I guess is normal. I would count it as a blessing that the only 'symptom' you have is the two pink lines

At the first apointment here all they do is a vag exam, some blood and urine. No heartbeat, no ultrasound. I wont have an ultrasound til 3/20 for the 1st trimester genetic testing that they do new at our doc now.

February 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
I'm still waiting for my first apt. - it will be in 5 days though, so not as long to wait as you. With my first baby I had to wait FOREVER because the office actually changed locations and had to cancel a lot of apts. I went in thinking I was about 11.5 week and when we turned on the ultrasound I was 14.5w!! It was so shocked to see this perfect little baby inside me, already looking 100% developed , waving his little arms and fingers around.

Is there a different doctor you could get into earlier just for the first appointment? I did that with my last baby (boy #3) because I didn't want to wait sooo long. It didn't mess up my insurance coverage to switch providers so early in the game.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search