Oh, but of course...

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 1 Post By AmyT

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2012, 05:33 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I had a GREAT weekend. The nausea was next to nothing. I was actually hungry and could eat a good bit more than I had! I even had to use the doppler a couple of times because I was worried about the symptoms appearing to be gone suddenly. No sooner had I starting talking about the fact that I was maybe turning a corner Monday morning, did I start feeling bad again by lunchtime Monday. And, it's gotten worse since then and I'm now back to my old sick pregnant self. WHY???? I'm almost 11 weeks....this HAS to let up soon....right? RIGHT??? Lie to me, I don't care, LOL. I can't imagine having this beyond the first tri, but goodness, am I feeling that may happen to me right now. But, I'll just take it like I am now, one day at a time. I can get through it one minute, one step, day by day...right?
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 15th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
it will go away...im sure...

February 15th, 2012, 05:47 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sending good vibes your way... I am positive you will be feeling better soon!!!

Ashley
Ashley
February 15th, 2012, 06:11 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Hugs soon enough you will be feeling better.
February 15th, 2012, 06:55 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
uggg, I was hoping you were feeling better.

I was feeling a bit yucky in the car this morning and I had to resort to spitting out the window to keep from upchucking....

not the classiest move, but it helped.
CaliMommy likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 16th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Thanks for the support. I'm just trying to keep a positive mindset. I can do this, even if it lasts the whole pregnancy. One step at a time! Although, I am praying that it passes very soon.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 16th, 2012, 06:06 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Katie, it's amazing how similar our pregnancies have been so far! I was the same way...SICK sick sick and then for a few days started feeling better then I was back to throwing up again. Well good news is I am feeling a bit better again, so I'm hoping to be turning a corner soon too. I swear you must have another little bean hiding in there somewhere LOL Only diffference is I'm about a week behind you in due dates. I hope we both kick this sick feeling and SOON!
RunningMommyTo5 likes this.

February 16th, 2012, 06:08 AM
OMgoodness, Amy. I still can't shake the feeling that there may be one hiding. The tech did look for one because my uterus was bigger and higher than expected at my first U/S, but she didn't see anything. Of course, she was running behind, so the whole U/S lasted maybe 5 min. At least I have another one at my 12wk appt next Tuesday. I'm praying that if there's one hiding in there, the twin will show themselves then!!!

February 16th, 2012, 07:09 AM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
One of my sister's pregnancies she threw up several times a day her entire pregnancy. Even while in labor. After the baby came out, ta da, no more throwing up.
February 16th, 2012, 08:10 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sure it will let up sometime for you. Maybe the fact that you were doing better over the weekend is still a good sign that it is slowly but surely improving? I really hope so! I've thrown up only twice but not until last week and i thought "isn't it supposed to be getting BETTER not worse?!" It also made me feel sorry for you all who have been sick non stop. I can only imagine how unpleasant it would be!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search