Ewww!!!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who else is having skin issues??? My skin is SO oily now, I hate it. If it isn't oily I get dry patches, it's so weird because I never used to have skin problems!! & my scalp is so dry!! It itches all of the time, and drives me insane. I just feel DIRTY! I found a pimple on my BACK I do not get blemishes at all, and now they are popping up everywhere!!!! I cannot wait for my skin to get back to normal. If it even will.

February 15th, 2012, 06:47 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
its completely normal and completely annoying lol eventually your skin will figure itself out again.
February 15th, 2012, 06:52 PM
It's pretty annoying, and I hope my skin gets back to normal soon!!

February 16th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
My skin has been INSANELY itchy since I found out I was pregnant. I finally broke down and went to a Dermatologist last week because I was covered in scratches and bruises. He said it's a rare condition, but he'd seen it before. All due to those lovely pregnancy hormones. Now, I'm on 2 prescription topical creams and 2 other lotions and special body wash. It's been a week and I am finally feeling slight relief. Such fun!

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
February 16th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My skin is kind of dry, but my hair is so oily! I typically wash my hair every 2-3 days, but now even after I wash up I can only wear it down for one day, then I put it up because I hate how oily it gets right away. I'm too tired/lazy to wash it every day.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
February 16th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
my skin has been so dry and itchy i thought it was just me, and my scalp and hair is so dry, i bought some oil of olay body wash the cream ribbons kind and got some relief right after thr first use so i started using it in my hair and its still dry! my arms started gettign scally patches and felt funny. I hope this helps. might need to get baby oil.
February 16th, 2012, 12:52 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
Ah yes, pregnancy "glow." Nice, huh? I forgot to add acne to my list of pregnancy symptoms in the other list. It is driving me insane!!!
February 16th, 2012, 04:04 PM
I feel the same way!!! My skin is VERY dry and itchy. It could be because of the ridiculous weather changes. Two weeks ago it was 65-70 now it's snowing and sleeting. I can't stand Indiana weather. Also my hair is very oily too so you're not alone Moldovandish. I have to wash my hair everyday, and It still doesn't feel clean enough..

February 16th, 2012, 05:23 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
My skin is really getting on my nerves this pregnancy! With my other three, my skin was beautifully clear and perfectly balanced. This time, this whole pregnancy has been different right down to my skin. I am breaking out like crazy!!! Yet, like some of you, I'm itchy everywhere but my face. At least this is all worth it, right?
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 17th, 2012, 07:35 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my skin is typically breakout prone, but lately it has just been awful. I have breakouts all over and today I got a freakin' coldsore right below my lip. On top of that I am very oily and my scalp and upper back have been so itchy it drives me crazy.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

February 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Our little angel is worth it, but I'm already bipolar during this pregnancy as it is, so the other day my skin was so dry my concealer wasn't going on evenly, and I flipped out and told DH I wasn't going anywhere and he could go by his **** self. LOL Like it was his fault. It kind of is. haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search